Celia then came into my room to check and see if I was awake.

"We're leaving in 20 minutes" she announced and then left.

I walked down the stairs to the smell of French toast and bacon. Her mom really did know how to cook.

"Good Morning Anna." Ella greeted me.

"You look stylish today." She complimented me.

"Thank you."

Her mom came around and brought plates of food for the both of us and our lunches.

After a couple of minutes of eating, I grabbed my plate and washed it in the sink and waited for Celia to be done.

When Celia was done she handed me my lunch and I grabbed my backpack and we left.

Everything was the same when we arrived to school, the kids were hanging out in their respected groups and everything was segregated.

"I'm gonna go get Anna's schedule see you at lunch." Celia announced and her friends just nodded and went back to their conversation.

We walked through the doors of the school and down the halls until we were at the front office again.

"Hi Mrs. Joy, I'm back. I think my mom dropped off Anna's records yesterday, do you have her schedule?" Celia announced to the lady.

"Oh yes she did, and yes I do have her schedule I'll be right back." The lady announced and then left for a while.

"Are you nervous?" Celia asked me.

"Nah not really." That was a half lie.

"Listen I know you're not used to this greaser soc thing but you'll understand once you see it for yourself." Celia explained to me.

She seemed worried for me and I know she wanted to protect me but this whole clique thing seemed dumb as hell to me.

The lady came back just as the first bell rang.

"Here you go Ms. Anna, I can walk you to your first period and then you can figure the rest out." The lady smiled and handed me my schedule.

1. English
2. Math
3. Chemistry
4. Art
Lunch
5. History
6. P.E
7. Theatre

Ew I still have to take P.E.

"I'll meet you outside the art room then we can walk to lunch is that okay?" Celia asked me and I nodded.
Celia then walked to her first period.

"You ready Anna?" Mrs. Joy asked me and I nodded. We left the front office and she walked me down some long hallways until we were outside a classroom. My heart was beating so fast even though I have nothing to be afraid of.

"You're gonna love Mrs. Smith" Mrs. Joy announced to me before opening the door and guiding me inside.

"Mrs. Smith, you have a new student." She announced and the teacher turned around from the chalkboard and looked at me with curiosity in her eyes.

"Well hello, what's your name?"

"Anna." I responded