Secrets

Marshall's POV.

I'm so pissed off with myself! I have a date with a guy this Sunday. My life is over! Gumball just left and I was left to get ready. I was playing nice because I could go to jail. I did practically rape him! I don't know if you know this but how do guys in jail have sex? That's right they do it with each other!!! I'm so sexy they're all going to want me! Glob why am I so controlled by my lower half!!! I knew he was a guy! But no I was horny so I fucked him! I heard my phone ring in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Bitch, get your ass out here." It was Marceline.

"Hell no. I have a huge hang over and I'm just not feeling it. So I trust you with being amazing me for the day okay? Okay bye."

"Marshall Lee Abadeer! Why are- oh I see! You did it with someone didn't you?" She said deviously. I hate she knows everything. "She's still there huh! One sec I'm coming up there!"

"Wait no! Mar-" Dial tone. I shoved my phone in my pocket and I ran to my room and began cleaning making sure there was no evidence of anyone being here last night. I heard a bang. Crap! She kicked the door down! Marceline burst into the room and she groaned.

"Where is she?"

"Gone. Which you would have known if you would have listened to me."

"Whatever." She sat one the bed. "Anyway how did it go?" She said wiggling her eyebrows. I groaned.

"Drop it Marcy. It was just a one night stand."

"Uh huh. Okay. Just one question."

"What!" I snapped.

"How did you find a girl at a gay striping bar last night?" Shit.

"Well you..... This chick.... She ah. Hold on everything was a blur." I said trying to come up with a good lie.

"Uh huh take your time."

"She found out her bf was gay no bi and she was upset. So I just kinda helped her."

"I call bullshit." She said with a smirk. "Who was it? Huh? Huh? What's his name?"

"Shut up! It's no big deal-"

"YES IT IS! The biggest homophobe actually had with a anal sex with a another guy!" I cringed when she said that last part and quite frankly pissed me off. I crossed my arms and leaned on the wall beside the bed. Glob she just can't get the wrong idea about this!

"It would have never happened if you wouldn't have told me to be nice to those fags. I wouldn't have helped that disgusting piece of shit and I would have never got drunk. Glob I even hate thinking about how I was touching them." There that sounds like what I would normally would say. Now she won't ever say anythin- I fell on the floor and I cupped my cheek. "What the hell Marc-" Tears where falling from her face.

"Marcy why-?" Before I could even finish my sentence Marcilne took off. I got up and I caught her before she got out of the door way.

"Let me go!"

"Like hell I will!" I picked her up and she kept screaming and kicking me. I laid her on the bed and pinned her. "Woman what the hell is your problem?!? I will get you chocolate, tampons, and Tylenol. All you had to do was ask!"

"I'm not on my fucking period Marshall!"

"Then what the hell is your problem?!?"

"It's..... Nothing."

"Oh my glob! It's nothing? Okay. I get it. So you punch the crap out of me for no reason?!"

"Yeah..... Now get off me!"