Chapter 7: Candy on Clothes

Comenzar desde el principio

"Your highness! The brats pulled out their weapons to attack us!" said the Cyprenchwoman.

"Yeah, the swirls hit us right in the chest!" said Cyprenchwoman 2 as she sees Cypress losing her temper.

"AAARGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!Meddling kids!" she stomps in anger. "I sent you two to stop the kids and that explorer from going to Candy Party!"

"Sorry, ma'am." the Cyprenchwoman continued. "If we use the X spheres, we'll make sure that you can use them for the Carnelian!"

"X Spheres and Carnelian, that's right!" Cypress gets a idea. "If we use the spheres, the swirls will shoot at the Carnelian to make it powerful, and the green swirls will become dark swirls to kill the kids and take over the world!"

Back to the Candy Party game, Nate, Libby, Michael and Reyna, who is now fully dressed are leaving the game, they use the gondola lift to take them back to the menu of games, they use as it takes them to the menu as they start to walk in the road.

"Are you guys going to the Dark Realm?" said Michael.  

  "Yes, we are going because the universe is ruled by a evil empress." said Nate.

"Her name is Cypress." said Libby.

"To defeat her, we'll use the spheres." said Reyna as she pulls one of the X spheres from her jacket pocket and gives it to Michael.

"Ooohhh, cool candy!" he said as he prepares to eat the sphere.

"NO!" Nate, Libby and Reyna exclaimed in horror.

"It's not candy, do you understand?" he said.

"Not candy?" Michael asked. "Oh, boy."

"You guys need to meet Talaya, she is a background character from the video game Dex, she will know how you two came to the universe in the first place." Reyna told them.

  As they are walking, Tetrobot has left the Blocks That Matter game again as he sees them in the top of the Hulu Plus building, he drills through the floor, goes down through some floors in the building before busting through the wall, he starts to make his drill sounds: 'Where they are going?', he prepares to follow them before he sees the two Cyprenchwomen who failed to kill Nate and Libby, accompanied by four Cyprenchmen, two men and two women, he becomes shocked that they are evil and wants to kill the four friends to steal the X spheres.

"They are going to the Dex game." said the Cyprenchwoman

"who? Accompanied by the candy-loving boy?" said Cyprenchwoman 2.

"The candy-loving boy is accompanying the meddling kids and the explorer, they are on their way to the Dex game." the Cyprenchwoman continued.

"Dex? what's Dex?" said Cyprenchwoman 3.

"A side-scrolling action RPG game Published by the guys at Dreadlocks Ltd." the Cyprenchwoman replied.  

  "Who's the Dex character?" said a Cyprenchman.

"The Dex character is a young woman in a prime they called: Harbor Prime." the Cyprenchwoman replied again as she speaks. "There are things in this game, everyone, We gotta get these kids, the explorer and force them to give the X spheres to us, or else Cypress will kill us all! 

  Tetrobot is horrified about the Cyprenchmen's intentions to kill Nate, Libby, Reyna and Michael, he makes his drill sounds again as he says:'Cyprenchmen, dark beings, the X spheres, the two kids, the explorer, the candy-loving boy, O-o-oh my gosh! What am I waiting for? What am I waiting for? What am I waiting for?! I gotta tell these guys, not these evil guys, I gotta go, I gotta go tell!'  

  The robot started to run down the road to find the four friends after hearing the plan of the henchmen, he drills through the ground before jumping to the top as he repeats every time to hit the ground to find them.