Prologue Part 1: Will's Back Story

Author's Note: So here is the first part of the prologue for the fanfic; the prologue will focus on the back story of each of the boys to explain what brought them to the hospital. It is split into two parts simply for convenience as they will both be pretty long. I would really appriciate it if you'd tell me what you think as it motivates me to write the story more often :)

------------------------

As Will dragged one of his many suitcases through the doors of UCLA Medical Center, he felt his heart drop. He was supposed to be here to help with his depression but, to him, this seemed like the most depressing place he could be...

"Well this is depressing..." Will muttered to himself

"It won't be on the ward hunny I promise" His mum assured him, placing her hands on his shoulders from behind.

"Why am I even here again?" Will asked, looking back at his mother.

"You know why..." She replied quietly.

-+- FLASHBACK -+-

It was Friday afternoon and Will had just gotten back from finishing his second week of college in the school year. He walked sluggishly to his room and hid himself under his covers. He felt stupid and ugly and unloved. All the other guys at his college were confident, handsome, well built men; and he was just a scrawny, awkward and ugly eighteen year old who looked like he should still be in primary school! (elementary) In his opinion anyway. He just sat in the dark for an hour or so, running his fingernails across his arms, just begging for the pain to go away. As he did that his mind spiraled. The entire day he felt as if every pair of eyes was on him, every second, every breath, they were watching, waiting for him to slip up. In reality nobody really paid much attention to him, he was the quiet kid after all; but Will felt more and more trapped as the day went on, like they were all laughing at him behind his back. 'You're dumb! You're worthless! You mean nothing to anyone!' His mind had taunted him continuously, over and over, louder and louder, until finally he bolted out of class and to the bathroom where he cried for at least thirty minutes.

"Stop just stop! Please just shut up! STOP!" He'd yelled at himself, running his hands through his hair stressfully as he sat on the bathroom floor. 

Even though he was now home, Will could still hear the taunting and still feel the pain, to the point that he was clawing at his skin to try and gain control of his thoughts again. "MAKE IT STOP!!!" He screamed into his pillow; the held back tears flooding from his eyes when he did. After crying for a while he got up and sat on the floor at the end of his bed, hugging his knees. 'Just end it, no one would miss you' his mind insisted "No." He whispered as he hugged himself tighter 'Do it Will, go on, you know you want to...do it do it go on!' "No no no no no" He fought. 'Think about it, one too many pills, one cut just a little too deep, rope tied just a little too tight and that's it, it's over, you won't be in pain...' Will sobbed harder at that point, so much so that he was grasping for air between 'Do it, you're worthless, do it, it won't hurt, do it, do it! Do it! Do it!, Kill yourself!! DO IT!!!!' His mind screamed at him. That's when he broke. That's when he pushed himself of his bedroom floor, swung open his bathroom door and reached into his medicine cabinet, pulling out the razor blade. It was at that moment he lost all concept of right and wrong and sliced deeply into his right arm over and over and over  again as tears poured from his eyes... 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 04, 2014 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

You Are My Sunshine [A Kiani AU Fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें