9

Mike and I went on the honor for Chester tour. The guys joined us but it was hard on all of us. Doing this tour bring up a lot of memories for each and every one of us. Mike talked about his new upcoming album with every stop and show we had. He also did announce that Linkin Park will not be making any music for now. He told stories about his tours with Chester and the memories of Chester. And he also promoted my campaign for the mental health program we are starting.

Every day more and more people have joined this program. And not just celebrities. People from all over the world. And I was proud of what I'm doing for the person who has done so much for me. 

I felt like this is something I need to do. Not only for Chester or in his honor. But for people out there who are also struggling with mental problems. Just like Chester did. I wanted to make a change or at least try to and of course, I want to make Chester proud. 

I wanted to share his story with the world. So that they all could see that he had been struggling with this for many years. And the fact that everyone out there who is having the same problems, shouldn't feel alone. I wanted to feel like I can make a change out there. Even if it was just a little bit. This thing with Chester opened my eyes to this. It made me realize that if someone doesn't do something about this. More and more people will die from suicide and more and more people would suffer from this and feel that they are alone and they aren't being heard. I wanted to make things right this way with Chester and his fans. 

His fans are grieving and they are hurting. They don't understand why he did it. Not even the people closest to him understand. But we try to and we try to make this right by doing whatever we can to support this matter.

I wanted everyone out there to support this matter too. For Chester. 

Chester was a big part in people's life's out there. And I felt like this was the right thing to do.

I want to keep his memory alive and I want people to remember the good of him and not just the bad. And I feel like he deserves this. 

Mike comes off from the stage and he was wiping the tears away from his eyes. I sigh and I just went to him and I hugged him tightly. I held him close to me and he wraps his arms around me, hugging me back. He sighs a sigh of relief. 

"Thank you for being here."

"Of course any time." 

I put my hands in his cheeks.

"You did a great job. I'm proud of you." 

Without even thinking I kissed him. He didn't even push back. Instead, he puts his hands on my cheeks and he kisses me back. But I realized soon what I did and I stop and I step back from him.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"This is way too soon." I said and I turned away from him and walked away to clear my mind for a second. 

I stood at the car and I cried for what I just did. It was out of the blue and I felt so guilty about it. 

"I'm sorry baby." I said crying leaning against the car.

"Are you okay?" I hear Mike asking.

I look up and he was standing in front of me looking concerned.

"I'm so sorry. I can't do this..."

"Hey, it's okay." he said and he comes closer to me to give me a hug.

I put my hands in the air to stop him and I shake my head.

"Mike, please not now."

He stops in his tracks and he just sighs.

"Okay."

"Can we go back to the hotel?"

"Yeah."

Mike and I get in the car and we went back to the hotel. When we reached the hotel. I went straight to my room. I didn't even say anything to Mike. I laid on my bed and I cried myself to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.