2

A month later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma's pov:

I get home from my day with Sammy. Chester was on a photo shoot but when I got home I saw his car was in the driveway. I go into the house and I saw Cassandra on the phone talking. I went to her with the kids and she shows me to wait. 

"Can you just hold for me." Cassandra says over the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"Emma... Don't let the kids go upstairs."

"Why? What's going on?"

"It's Chester...." she says and she takes a deep breathe in and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. 

I look to the stairs and I drop my things and run up the stairs to the bedroom. And to my surprise I found something that I didn't expect at all. 

I was shocked and I went back down the stairs and I get my phone. The tears were coming as I can feel them. I went to the kitchen while Cassandra was on the phone with 911. I sit down at the counter and I go to Mike's number. I pressed called and put the phone to my ear. Mike gives it just 2 seconds and he answers.

"Hi Emma."

"M-Mike.... It's Chester... I need you here." I said and the tears just kept coming. I couldn't speak or get any more words out.

"I'm on my way." Mike says and he hangs up.

I just put the phone on the counter and the tears just kept coming. Cassandra comes in the kitchen.

"Do you need me to take the kids for you?"

I just nod my head yes. Once the tears came I couldn't stop them from coming.

"I'm sorry Emma."

I just shook my head and kept crying from what is happening. Soon Mike comes in the house. Cassandra takes the kids and she leaves with them to get them away. Mike storms up the stairs from what I could hear and the next moment I heard him screaming. "No. Chaz." "Fuck."

I just sat at the counter. The tears streaming down my face. This was so unbelievable. But so real at the same time. Mike comes down and he comes into the kitchen. I could hear him crying too. 

He hugs me from behind and I could hear in his breath that he is trying hard to stay strong as well. 

"I'm so sorry." Is all he could say.

"I lost him. I lost the love of my life. I lost my soulmate. What do I do Mike?" I look up to him, hoping he has some answers for me.

"Don't think about what to do now. Give it some time and we'll take things one step at a time."

"I knew something was up with him. I just didn't know what. He seemed okay. He was laughing and playing with the kids last night. How did this happen? Why did this happen?"

"Emma. Chester's depression comes from a long time now. He has a way of hiding these things very well. There wasn't anything you could do. You did enough for him. More than enough."

"I could have done more if I knew."

"But you didn't. Don't blame yourself. I know him for a very long time and I know him very well and not even I knew that this was going to happen."

"I live with him Mike. I should have been more observant with this."

"Emma this is not your fault. You did what you could."

I just sigh and I just shook my head and keep on crying. I couldn't believe any of this.

"I have to inform the fans that the rumors are true about Chester. It's over the news. I have to let them know that everything is true."

"Do what you have to do."

"Will you be okay for a few hours?"

I just nod at Mike. 

"Call me if you need me."

"I will. Thanks."

"I'll come by later after I took care of all of this."

"Thanks Mike." I said and I just sit and cry some more. Mike leaves soon and he posts on the media that Chester passed away this morning and confirmed that all the rumors over the news are all true and Chester did pass away.

This is the worst day in my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you and please vote.