Sober

Jenn POV

2 hours have past by. Jack was at the club again drinking. He has been drinking (he doesnt drink in real) for the past 2 weeks now. He goes at night and leaves me. when he gets home all we do is make out. its. its. its sad. he finally came up drunk then ever!

(🍺jack 😠jenn

🍺hey babe.

😠hey.

He tried to kiss me but I backed away.

🍺whats wrong?

He had a annoyed look.

😠whats wrong? Whats wrong is that my boyfriend goes out to bars and drink! For two weeks at night when I want to cuddle and have a movie night you go to drink!! ITS HARD THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD BE DOING WHEN IM NOT AROUND! I HATE THAT YOU ARENT SOBER! I HATE! I HATE! I HATE-!

🍺WHAT DO YOU HATE?!??!!?😠

😠YOU!

🍺what did you say?!

😠I HATE YOU! YOU DONT EVEN TELL ME YOU LOVE ME!

🍺MAYBE I DONT!

That was it I got angry. did he really just say that? My anger was getting more higher and higher. that was it I pushes him onto the coffee table and got on top of him screaming

😠YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I NEEDED YOU THOSE NIGHTS! YOU ARE NOT THE JACK I LOVED AND KNOWN!

I started hitting his chest. the hits getting weaker and weaker as my heart became weaker and weaker..

😠YOU ARENT EVEN HERE ANYMORE TO K-K-KISS ME WITHOUT GOING INTO A MAKE OUT SESSION!

Thats when a hand hits me. jack slapped me..

I got off of him and ran to my room. I slammed the door and slid down the door to the floor and sobbed.

I heard a knocks and jack saying im sorry.. I finally got up and opened the door.

Just when I opened it Jack stood there having red puffy eyes. I was about to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist and twirled me around and joined me into a hug.

(💖jack ❤️)

💖I promise I will be sober! please! please! Dont leave me!! I love you! im sorry! Im so so so sorry!

❤️I accept,

💖OMG jenn thank you so much!! I love you so so much!!

❤️I love you to!

JACKXPENN! I said I might do something else instead of Jackxpenn but NOPE!😂 thanks for reading!