CHAPTER 2

TREY POV

2 Years Later

Me: You thought you had yo shit all planed out didn't you D?

I had him pinned on the ground with my gun to his temple. I Was itching to pull the trigger.

D: Man if you gone shoot Me just get it over with

Me:  Great idea

I shot him right there. I watched his body go lifeless and a Smirk Made it's way on my face. One less problem for me. I grabbed all his drugs and money.

Nick: You good bruh

Me: I'm straight now let's go

We burned down the trap then sped off. See now I'm 20, Tay's 19, T.J's 2 and Ty's 5. Every body doing fine and we all living good.

KENYA POV

???: mommwy stooop

She Was squealing and laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Me:  OK OK

I let her go and she ran upstairs. That Was my 2 year old daughter Kaiyla. Shes a total daddys girl but when Nick not home we use that time to bond. Me and Nick are both 20. We moved into an even bigger house than before and we have a beautiful happy daughter and A energetic,  happy white and gold pit bull exterior named Honey. Its a small dog, for now. All if a sudden the for opened and Kai Was at the door.

Kai:  DADDWY!!!

He picked her up and started showering her with kisses.

Nick:  Hey baby girl

He put her down and walked over to me. He picked me up and did the same.

Nick: Hey baby

Then he put me down and went somewhere with Kai. So I just spread out on the couch and fell assleep.

DE'VONTE POV

I got home to see France and Vontre fast asleep on the couch. I chuckled a little and jogged upstairs. I slipped off my shoes and hoodie and I turned on the shower. I waited until the mirror Was fogged up. I striped down and hoped in the shower. I grabbed my body wash and started scrubbing. When I Was done I rinsed off and dried my body off.  I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my room. I search France zoned into her phone when she looked at we her eyes got hella big.

Me: Girl don't be actin like you ain't seen this before

France: But everytime I see it you look sexier

I Dried off and threw on some gym shorts and a wife beater.

Me: Where's D.J?

France: in his crib

I walked into his room and right when he saw me he started smiling. I walked over to his crib and picked him up.

Me: Hey Lil nigga

He started making babbling noises and laughing. He's always happy. I carried him downstairs and laid down on the couch. I latest him on my chest and he started to reach for my earring.

Me:  Naw you can't grab that

He bust out laughing. Boll I love my kids.

I hoped you like this chapter!

Sorry it Was short.

Please read my other books Thug Ladies and Worry No More! The Pink Print Has Been Deleted.

Thank you for your support!

Please continue to read my books!