Chap.5

"Ginny calm down and tell us what happened." Hermione speaked.

"Well...okay..I was threatened by a guy, I didn't see his face but I'm sure that he's one of the students in Hogwarts. He have brown hair I think. And he shooting spells at me." Ginny said.

"What are the spells?" Blaise asked.
"The Killing Curse mostly." Ginny frightened.
"Continue."

"He said he have a dad before and we kill him, so that guy come back and revenge." Ginny said.
"Why is it 'we kill him'? I mean, we are not killer!" Blaise wondered.
"I'm not sure though, it's just a nightmare that I got." Ginny shooked her head.

"Did you got the same nightmare as last time?" Hermione questioned.
Ginny nodded and remembered something, "Now I know what happen last time. The time when I injured, the nightmare pass by and
that guy is shooting Stupefy spells at me."

Blaise and Hermione nodded.
"Should you tell Ms.McGonagall?" Blaise asked.
"I think we shouldn't, the guy in my nightmare might be real, and if we tell her he will know that we know it." Ginny predicted.

"I bet he's a Slytherin." Blaise gamble.
"Definitely." Ginny smiled weakly.

———————————

"Silent!" Ms.McGonagall clear her throat, "This year there will be a masquerade in the Valentine day. Any students from any year are allow to join. The costume will be annouce later on."

The Great Hall are full of cheering and some disgust too, well not everyone likes Valentine.
And at that time, Ginny saw someone that she haven't see before. He have brown hair and silence at all time.
"No it's impossible!" Ginny closed her eyes.

That guy appear in her mind and whispered,
"Valentine, I would say...The Deadly Valentine, instead the red of love, it will be the red of blood."
Ginny scream and open her eyes.

"Ginny what's wrong?" Blaise worried.
"Okay...relax Gin. Nothing it's happening...it's just a nightma-" Ginny muttered.
"You got the nightmare again?" Blaise asked.
"No one will die, just calm down Gin." Ginny whispered to herself.

"Ginerva Molly Weasley WAKE UP!" Blaise yelled.
The friends and professors stared at him, and he reply shyly,
"Nothing...is wrong."

Hermione look around and Blaise told her what happen.
"Just let Ginny calm herself." Hermione shooked her head.

Her friend was frightening and snap at Blaise,
"Leave me alone!"
Ginny signed and walk out of the Great Hall.
The guy appear in her mind again and smirked,
"Someone will have to die. And I sadly say that person will be you..."

"NO! STOP IT!" Ginny cried. She ran quickly to her room and sit in a corner. She heard the door open. Blaise sit by her and hug her.
"I'm sorry I just being selfishness." Ginny said as she hugged Blaise back.

"It's alright. Don't cry beautiful." Blaise brushed his hand through her hair.
Ginny sniff and speaked,
"It's just like the feeling when I'm obsessed with You-Know-Who."

"You...obsessed with...Voldemort?" Blaise frightened.
Ginny nodded and explain,

"When I was in the bookstore, Lucius Malfoy gave me a notebook. I wrote everything in there. And it reply back. I thought that having a listener will calm me, while I was with my naughty brothers. The notebook was belongs to Tom Riddle, as known as You-Know-Who. It's actually his hocrux and I get obsessed with that thing."
Ginny finished her sentence with a tear ran down her cheek.

"Shh...Didn't I ask you to not cry?" Blaise smiled.
"Thank you for the conversation, it's better to split out everything." Ginny nodded.
"No problem Red." Blaise grinned.
"Names again? Well see you Zabini." Ginny laughed.

Blaise waved bye and start his next class.
Wait...we have Quidditch! Ginny would love that.

"Red! I mean Ginny!" Blaise called for her.
"Oh what's up Zabini? I mean Blaise?" Ginny grinned.
"You know we have Quidditch game next. Slytherin versus Gryffindor." Blaise replied.

"I'm gonna beat you!" Ginny rushed to the Quidditch pitch.

Ginny Weasley hold on the Quaffle and score a goal. Blaise get the Quaffle and fly through the Gryffindors. A second later, he throw it and realize that he didn't have any ball in his hand.
"Ginny Weasley score a goal again!"

Blaise turned around and look at her, grinning,
"I let you won Red."
"HAHA, FUNNY." Ginny laughed.
All of the audiences laugh as they heard them, and Blaise turn red,
"Damn women."

Ginny scores again and again until their team reach 240 versus 60.
Even if the Slytherins catch the Snitch, the Gryffindors still win.

Ginny flying around, waiting their seeker to catch the Snitch. And she caught someone eyes. The brown hair guy that she was having nightmare with.
"No Ginny, wake up!" She reminded herself.

The nightmare come back, and she heard him laughing,
"Quidditch now? Trying to forget my words before? I warned you Weasley, and you ignored it. Your friends would die soon. Remember my words."

The nightmare stop and Ginny come back to life. She open her eyes and realize that she's in the Hospital Wing.
"Ugh...I must have fallen of my broom." Ginny signed.

Harry was once fallen of his broom too because of the Dementors. Ginny sign again.
She is so confused because she do have feelings for both Harry and Blaise. But she loves Harry truly.

"Anyone here?" Ginny said as she heard a sound from no where.

A silence pass by. Nothing happen and no one reply.
"Is anyone here?" Ginny asked nervously.

"Hi Ms.Weasley. Or what should I call you?" A voice said.
"Who is it? And call me Ginny if you're not a Slytherin."
"Well unfortunately I am." He smirked.

He come to Ginny's bed and stare at her. He open his mask and Ginny gasped.
He have brown hair with dark brown eyes. He's very tall and handsome (Ginny must admitted). But his look still make Ginny afraid.

"You're in my nightmare! And who are you?"
"People call me Hectoir Hawks. A marvelous name." Hectoir introduced.
"Are you the new student?" Ginny wondered.
"Must be. But I guess everyone knows my dad. And I cannot tell anyone about him. Not now though, not the right time." He responded.

No no no. I must not be friendly with him. He's going to kill someone later on.
Ginny thought.

"I guess that you still remember my warning?" Hectoir asked.
"Hell yeah. And I'm going to hex you right now!"
"You are not strong enough. And can't even able to stand up or casting a spell." He laughed.

"And why are you here? If you wanted to kill me, do it now!" Ginny dared him.
What are you doing Gin! Calm down, you do not want to die!

"Being brave right now? And no I'm not going to kill you but instead...kidnap you." Hectoir smirked and cast a spell at her.

Everything went dark.

Promise ya to update it today!
Guess who is the guy and write it in the comment!

The mysterious story might not end for maximum 3 chapters!
Sorry guys but until then the ending will always be quite nervous.

Love you all,
Especially salty_mermaid