RAgini went to baadi along with her father and Dadi. They tried to behave rude with her but their hearts were not allowing cuz Uttara's point had an effect on their point of view. They just ignored her. Ragini was sad as she made her beloved ones upset who trusted her but she had no other choice! Now she thought to execute her plan tomorrow.
Her 2 missions...
1. Laksh in her life.
2. Make Swara and Sanskaar to  apologise to her in front of everyone.

Next day.....

It was Durga pooja....
Everyone assembled including Maheshwaris in the Baadi for celebration. There was one person missing. She somehow managed to make him present there as she asked a woman to talk about Laksh near Dp saying that he is a coward.
That was enough for Dp and he called him.
Ragini chuckled on Duggu.
Laksh came there. Ragini pretended to avoid him. Laksh noticed that she was avoiding him.
He felt insulted. He was now eyeing only her and didn't gave a look to Swara in that time unknowingly.

Ragini had setup everything. There was a lil water on the floor in front of the idol, a table was kept on which a table fan with bare wires was there.
Ragini went for aarti. She slipped and her hands got the wire. She got a shock. Laksh who watched this was shocked and immediately took a wooden log and saved her.
He took her into his arms and kept patting her cheeks but no response. Doctor was called. This all incident looked like a perfect accident. No one could say that she did drama not even Laksh who was hating her now.
The doctor said that the shock has affected her brain and she has lost her memory. If any kind of pressure is given to her she would get collapsed. More than 3 collapses can cost her life. It may take 2-3 months to get her cured. She has forget everything which has happened in past 10-15 days...So please co operate.
Everyone were shocked. It meant that she forgot that her truth is out. Laksh was shocked cuz he had to live with her now more for 2-3 months. But he couldn't deny cuz it was about someone's life. He unwillingly accepted and went from there!
Soon Ragini gained consciousness and went to Maheshwari House with everyone. All behaved accordingly. The most happiest one with her return was Uttara.

Ragini by the time had stopped talking to herself as she knew that walls have ears too. She just thought.
{It's a bad habbit of many people. Then their plans get caught! So this a precaution.}

To make her act more convincing she even collapsed once when Swara tried to trick her. But babes, she is Ragini, Ragini Laksh Maheshwari! She very well knew that Swara would try to trick her any time so she remained attentive and grasped that moment.
Swara was scolded by everyone and she was very much shocked. Now she was also convinced that she is actually suffering a memory loss. Ragini mentally mocked Swara.

4 days passed like this,
It was night before Karwachouth.....
Swara was brought a dress by Sanskaar. Even Laksh brought it for her. He had no gift for Ragini. He was wondering sitting on his couch if Swara would accept his gift. Meanwhile, Ragini came out of the washroom. She was unaware of all this. Laksh saw her and then kept seeing her. He was unknowingly doing all this. He was admiring her every antics. For the first time he was seeing her like this.

 For the first time he was seeing her like this

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.