#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??

Start from the beginning

She didnt waste her time in proving herself because she knew they wont neither let her speak nor they will listen. Jerks! She used that time in making next plan which is gonna be superb. Now she wont harm anyone.e will make sure that Swara and Sanskaar apologise to her in front of everyone.

That girl snatched her love thrice and is partying having 2 options in her life. She has destroyed her life now  and about Sanskaar, she just want to say nothing. Duppatewali dost my foot! Laksh's punishment is already decided by her. He has to live with her whole life whether being in love with her or someone else. Now he cannot be spared from Ragini!

Ragini's truth was out. That one time she felt sad when her papa and Dadi cried. They loved her so much but they didnt know about her condition at that time. They wont listen to her now also. Everyone was barking turn by turn by one didnt say anything. Her SIL!Uttara!
She just came and stood with her and holded her hand tight. Finally she spoke out:-

"Enough everyone! You cannot blame her all the time....! It wasnt her only!
Sanskaar Bhai, yes my brother was equally involved in all this except the last step cuz he came to know about that we all weren't responsible for his love's death. This all planning was of him! Hadn't he came to know about the truth, he would have killed you Bare Papa without any regret...! I know my brother... And I am really surprised by the extent of love my Bhabhi has for Laksh Bhai! I feel pity on you Bhai that you fell in loVe with this Swara who once declared that she loved you and now she is ready to give her marriage with Sanskaar Bhai a chance! Is this love? No not at all...
I feel disgusted now that all of you are just blaming a woman who just fought to gain her love!"

"Enough chori, you go and sleep! Stay away from this Naagin! What magic you have done on my daughter huh? Tell me?"

"Uttara, she doesn't love my son but it's just Obsession!"

Ragini wanted to kill Duggu for this but she kept quite.{ I kept this name for DP.}

"What must this bald man be knowing what love is

"What must this bald man be knowing what love is....I  am quite sure he must have many rules and regulations in romancing too...
Like, Romance only at Friday, Saturday and Sunday strictly between 7:30pm and 10:30pm or he will punish Ap.
You can fall only in love with the person who belongs to same caste and religion. Rest are restricted areas!
This man is impossible."
Thought everyone present there.

Finally decision for Ragini and Laksh's divorce was taken. Unaffected by Uttara's talk Laksh still wanted to have Swara in his life. Bad choice! Well Ragini would never let that happen!

Swara and Sanskaar decided to give their lives a chance as Swasan.
Laksh was in dilemma with their decision. He simply went to his room and done some loss of his room property. Thank God ! He just broke cheap articles like photo frame and water glasses or his father would have broken his bones...