ONE

Holy shit y'all are amazing over 500+ !!!!! Oh my godddd. Sorry for the wait on this one. I procrastinated a lot on this one. This is a Hanaki AU

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

'Hanaki disease or most call it the effect of one sided love. Can kill you in a instant or let you suffer.'

Lance coughed up a flower. Then other. He could feel the blood seeping up his throat. Sitting by the toilet, He let it all out. It was a dry kind of throw up. Just with blood and flowers.

Oh who knew love could kill

Lance dragged his feet to the dinning room. He had barely gotten any sleep. The bags under his eyes where noticeable. But he was throwing up goddamn flowers. He has more stuff to care about then some stupid bags. He walked in. Throwing on his fake smile. Fake laugh and god awful jokes. His stupid flirts with allura. But that wasn't who his one-sided love was from. It was from Kieth. His stupid mullet and his stupid hotness. Was all one sided. Of course it was. Kieth wasn't gay.

Who knew love could kill

He sat down. Staying quiet. Everyone was in there own conversations. Hunk and Pidge where talking about how to upgrade the loins. Kieth and shiro where talking about battle plans. Allura and Coran where talking about altea.

Oh who knew love could kill.

He could feel the flowers coming. 'oh god not now' he thought. He held his mouth tight. But it seeped through. He tried to stop it. Covering his hands over his mouth. But it didn't work.

Who knew love could kill

He threw it all up. All of the flowers. Blue and Red. Blue of the prettiest flowers. Red of the darkest blood. He coughed it all up. Catching the attention of the others in the process. He started to feel dizzy. 'Oh finally. Hanaki takes me away from a this world. I'll see you soon my loveliest sister.' His eyes started to close. He could hear the cries and screams. From his teammates. As he took his finally breath he said his last sentence "Oh who knew love could kill"