2

John

I laid in bed most of the day just watching YouTube on my laptop and phone.

But all day I just kept on seeing the same news report about that same man. As usual.

I had my shift later, in about and hour and a half. I normally walk there, because it's only 2 blocks away from my house. So that's fun.

I groaned, opening Netflix on my laptop. I stared at the cover of 'Orange Is The New Black' cover in the "watch again" section. I really don't want to wait a whole year again for season 7.

I'm also very sad about it ending this year.

So I just decided to start rewatching it again. I was currently already on season 3 rewatching it.

After a couple of hours of watching OITNB, I felt my stomach growl intensely. I groaned in pain. Come to think of it, i actually haven't really eaten much at all today.

I looked at the time.

6:27 PM.

I sighed. I started to get dressed. I decided that I would be going to Starbucks and grabbing a drink and a brownie while heading off to work.

I dressed in my regular long sleeve black shirt with white stripes on the sleeves, and light denim jeans with white converse. I put my hair in a slick ponytail and put it in a white hat.

I went and fed my bird real quick before grabbing my bags and heading out to Starbucks, which I also lived pretty close by to. About a 10 minute walk.

I caught a glance of my work as I passed by it on my way to starbies, it was already pretty packed. I better get payed well enough for this.

I ordered y things from Starbucks, decided on a Java Chocolate Frappe and 2 brownies. After I ordered, I headed over to work.

I opened the doors, and the music blazed as people swaying and grinded on each other. I made my way over behind the counter, and put my apron on. I took my hat off and set it in my bag.

I sighed, as a man came up to me asking for a drink already. He looked pretty intoxicated as it is. I grabbed the beer bottles and gave 2 to him. He said a thank you, and walked back off to the dance floor.

I cracked myself open a beer myself, and took a swig. Just as I set down the bottle, a man had already sat down in the seat. "Hello, what would you like?"

He twiddled his finger and looked kind of frantic. He kept looking behind him. "U-uhm.." He was sweating. Looked like he had been running. He had some.. questionable pants and a hoodie on. His hair was brown and had blond highlights.

I waved my hand in front of his face. "You alright, sir?" I asked. He shook his head. "Y-yeah, yeah. Sorry. Uh- get me a beer, woulda?" He grinned at me. I nodded and grabbed him one. I slid it over to him.

He opened it and drank half of it in one sip. "So, what's your name, pretty boy?" He smiled at me while his eyes creased. I look at him strange.

"Pretty boy? Really?" I cocked an eyebrow. "Oh, come on." He laughed. "Whatever." I replied.

"Anyway, name?" He pushed. I glared. "John."

"Okay, John. Why don't you grab yourself a seat and hang out for awhile?" I looked at him strange. He chuckled.

"C'mon!" He laughed.

I sighed, and went in the back to grab me a beer. I grabbed one, grabbed a stool, and set it down across from him.

I opened it, and took a sip. He smiled at me, and looked behind him again, frantic once more.

"You alright, bud?" I asked, cocking and eyebrow, taking a much more longer sip of my beer.

He blushed at the name. "U-uh.. yeah." He fakes another smile. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Uh. Alright."

He looked at his watch, looked broken, and raised his eyebrows. "Ah- I better get going. See ya!" He grabbed his bag and ran out of the bar.

Man, he was sus as fuck.