Getting Ready for The Brawl

Ambrose's Point of View

I escorted Amelia and her family inside the arena. "Will you be getting in the ring for the Birthday Brawl?" She looked at me like I was crazy. I looked at the birthday girl then to her father, "this is your first birthday in an arena isn't it? And your parents didn't tell you about the brawl for all?"

Amelia shook her head. "What is it?" I took her hand "It's a tradition here among the teens and their families. It started as entertainment for the little kids but became a right of passage for any teenager that wants to start their training with NXT," I explained and her eyes lit up.

There is a passion in her that even I don't have for this business, I thought looking in her eyes. It was a fire that I have only ever seen in my father's eyes.

Amelia's Point of View

"Yeah I will be in the brawl." I blushed a bit as we held hands. I had barely gotten the words out of my mouth when my father spoke up, "you will do no such thing." Yeah seen that coming a mile away. Ambrose's grip tightened when my father spoke.

"Now Windham, if little Amelia wants to fight during her own party she can. After all its not everyday our princess turns sixteen." I looked up to see my "uncle" Bryan and "aunt" Brie and ran up to them. "Uncle Bryan!' I screamed as I hugged them.

"Wait he is your uncle?" I heard Ambrose ask as I turned around looking at him, "all of my father's tag team partners are my uncles. I spent so much time with all of them they are as good as family. Why?" I watched him let out a sigh of relief. "Because Brie is my mom's sister and it would be weird if we were related" his statement made me blush again.

"So when does the brawl start?" I tried to change the subject as I seen two more teens near the ring. "You will fight Harper, my sister. And I will be fighting my brother. Then the Hardy twins will fight each other." He explained.

Brie Bella's Point Of View

I watched my god daughter and my nephew and couldn't help but giggle. My husband noticed this, "what's so funny?" he asked me. I pointed over to the two teens, "I would say it's clear they like each other." "No Brie you aren't getting involved."

"If I don't Cass will and that will be more embarrassing for them both," I pointed out before getting up and walking over to them. "And this time we have set up the lights and sound system so why don't you come with me and we can pick out some music for you." I told Amelia and she just nodded following me.

No one's point of view

Amelia walked to the sound booth with her god mother with a spark in her eyes. The young girl was so excited for this. They looked through the songs when this one song stood out to Amelia.

Titled Carnivool it was this big top kinda song and she loved the circus. "This is it." She told Brie who smiled. "I'll get it set up."

Amelia walked to the other side of the room and found old gear. One popped out to her instantly.

It was the sky blue and mesh gear her stepmother wore

It was the sky blue and mesh gear her stepmother wore. "hey aunt Brie, where are the locker rooms?"