jinsoul - blue

"You want food? We got pasta and bread." Haseul asked Olivia.

"Actually we're out of bread." Hyunjin smiled. Haseul didn't.

"You want me to get more? Its 2am. It has to be cheaper." Jinsoul got up to go before Kimlip decided to tag along.

"As an expert in this subject, Im here to help."

"Buying bread at 2am? Reasonable." It was silent as they walked down to the corner store just to pick up some loaves of bread. Jinsoul blankly stared at all the bread while Kimlip whacked her in the shoulder.

"Listen up Soul. I got a message for you. You're special. Yes. Now you can reverse time with some very magical words. You were chosen by-" Kimlip went on but was interrupted by Jinsoul yelling huh as she stopped daydreaming. A blue locket appeared on her neck as Kimlip showed her red one.

"Am I dreaming? Bread shopping at 2am and some fake power!"

"It's fake until everyone gets it. We got like 4 people left."

"You know what lets just get this bread."

"Haha nice one."

"Does your braincell ever function right?" Jinsoul stared her right in the eye as Kimlip took a loaf and hit her.

"Ouch. I want my brain cells."

"Whatever! And remember to pass on the power. Or else you'll never get it."

"You came out here just to tell me this! Lippie you might as well have just stayed home and got some rest."

Kimlip frowned.

"Yeah but tell someone else. Tell them to tell. It will happen. Don't you worry." Kimlip winked making Jinsoul anxious.

"Ok ok. I'll tell someone. But once everyone is 'told' and there's no power, I get to whack you with bread."

As all this went down, the cashier watched in horror once he had realized he wasn't hallucinating.