Ch 10

In the end Aro and Erasmus made a deal that I was allowed to visit when I wished. As I left I couldn't help but running back and hugging him before leaving with Alec. Aro quizzed me with many questions about my gifts as it soon came out I could control light as I had gotten scared and a ball of light appeared in my hand. They were uniquely interested as this light did not cause the diamond like refraction that sunlight inflicted on us. While traveling I was given the same protection as the two wives of the leaders. And Alec was never far from me. I didn't really like being surrounded the way I was given that I was used to only my family being around.

Upon arriving in Italy the home seat of the Volturi I was shown to a room. It was simple enough, plain really, with no windows. I could feel as Alec watched me create a few small lights for now. "There that's better until I can find something a little more... permanent." I said turning and seeing him smile at me. He was much quieter than Jane and I adored that. He didn't have to say much as I saw the glint in his eyes before he was kissing me. First it was soft and tender before I deepened the kiss. The lights dimmed and the door closed before we truly lost ourselves.