Ch 5

The other vampires were different. And they tried to teach Bella, Edwards mate how to use her powers. I would shake my head and walk away keeping tabs on my younger brother who tended to flirt with some of the girls and get in fights with the ones who had mates. I managed to catch Alice and Jasper before they disappeared and gifted them with bracelets that would warm if one was in danger as well as provide some protection from others mind powers. Plus they worked anywhere in the world from a paper cut to actual emergencies. I know as I made a necklace for myself that linked with Erasmus years ago, and it now extended to Allura and Angelus. I had made sets for the others and linked Esme and Carlisle to all of them. Which made them very happy when Alice and Jasper left.

I set up some of my metal working along the creek bed. I hadn't known Edward had a mate so now I was making a matching bracelet for her and for Nessie. I ignored everything around me as I worked the repetition soothing my nerves from so many as more and more vampires gathered. I would work into the night making use of my dual talents to light my little work station with glowing orbs. I smiled at my completed pieces after a few days. I even made one for the hovering wolf bonding his solely with that of Nessie. "You are a very skilled vampire." A quiet voice said making me jump. I saw a vampire watching me. "Yes? And you are?" I asked. "Forgive me I am  Eleazar. A cousin of the cullens if you will. I can see others talents. You my dear are the most gifted I have seen in years. Your metalwork is beautiful and I hear you and imbue it with what you wish. And like the morning you carry the light with you. And yet there is another I cannot depict nor describe. Never has someone showed so much promise." He said. "Yes Eleazar She is indeed talented and I suspected so when she crafted blades with her father before her turning. I suspect it was the substances her would be killer forced into her that reacted to keep what talents she has." Erasmus said coldly placing a hand on my shoulder. I smiled up at him easily even as the first few snowflakes started to fall.