Terry held my hand leading me out of my room and into the living room where six people are talking.

"Hello Everyone! I'm Terry and welcome!" Terry approached the bunch and acted like an overexcited welcoming committee making all of us laugh at her antics. Everyone stand including my dad which is funny.

"Dad why are standing? and everyone please take your sit" I said after composing my self.

"I don't know actually. I just followed them" Dad said laughing. Everyone went quiet after a couple of seconds.

"Well, how do I start this?..... I-I'm Katrin and welcome to our home, it's a pleasure having you here" I said stuttering a bit and forcing a smile to not seem nervous.

"T-thank you Miss for having us. Let me introduce my family, this is my father Christopher Smith" Kris said introducing me to a man that looks like her version when aged. He extended his hand with a soft smile and I accepted the handshake smiling.

"a-a-and this is my mother Angela Smith" a woman shorter than Kris extended her hand to me. She's a lovely woman I can tell, she has this endearing smile that will make you feel home. I shake her hand and smiled more.

"This is Len my best friend and pretty much my sister"  a brunette woman step forward and shake my hand.

"Nice meeting you ma'am," she said politely.

"Daddy, Daddy" I see Andy tugging  Kris' pants.

"Oh, I forgot, who are you again? Can you introduce yourself to us?" Kris' ask Andy mischievously earning a pout from the kid. Everyone snickered at this.

"I am Andy Smith, I-I'm twoo years" Andy said raising his two pointer fingers.

This kid is really something. Bending down I raise my hand to him.

"Hello, I'm Katrin Dane and you're one cute man" Andy smiled and instead of shaking my hand he hugs me which takes me off guard but I quickly catch myself and hug him back. I feel at peace while hugging him maybe it's the innocence or I don't know, it just feels right.

"Hi Andy, do you remember me?" Terry interjected.

"Miss Terry!" Andy jumps and hugs Terry smiling.

"Come on Andy, time to eat. Do you like spaghetti? how about a cake with ice cream?" Dad said reaching down to carry Andy to the dining area.

"Sir I can carry Andy, he's a bit heavy" Kris slides next to dad about to take Andy but Andy shakes his head 'no'.

"Nonsense, he's light as a feather and besides I have to start practicing for my next grandkid" Dad said winking at Kris.

Terry leads everyone to the dining area, shortly after that the food was served and we dug in while conversing.

"So, I'm guessing we all know the matter at hand?" my dad started

"Yes sir, and I am terribly sorry for the way this happened but as Kris is well aware of, we Smith always face the responsibility of our actions, so Kris will accept every decision that we make today" Kris' father stated making Kris sit straight.

"It's okay sir, it's not fully Kris to blame. We were intoxicated and is out of our minds and acted purely under influence" I said not wanting for Kris to be blamed for this.

"No, ma'am. My father is right, I will be responsible for my actions and well, my family is here to talk about the wedding and the set-up" Kris said sounding serious.

"what set- up?" I ask curiously.

"well, we all know we are not getting married for love and so I want everything to be clear to everyone that I'm not in this for money or fame and also there is Andy" Kris said not looking directly at me. I admit I feel a bit hurt when she said we're not marrying for love.

"what's your plan then?" my dad asks a bit agitated.

"I want a prenuptial agreement between us and also we can't live together for now" Kris stated.

"and why not?" Terry asks getting defensive while I just take everything in.

"I know for a fact that you wouldn't want to live with us because our house is a midget compare to this and also wherever Andy goes I go. Andy's school is far from here and I can't afford to have a new house for us at the moment" Kris said exhaling looking tired.

"Okay then, if that's what you want but I also have a request" I said sounding cold, making everyone quite but Kris nods.

"No one will know that we are married. Our kid will carry both our names but I will not carry yours" I said a bit harsh and cold.

"Okay" Kris sounded hurt or it's just my imagination.

After that, we continue eating and have picked a date for our wedding. Our parents decided most of everything and both sides agreed to just have a city hall wedding with the people present at this lunch. Next Saturday will change my life forever. 

I stole a quick glance at Kris but she never look my way, she just keeps her head low up until they left. I feel as though I have hurt her and I do feel hurt a bit. I have to keep my self in check, no feelings.

end of flashback...

"Ready?" Terry asks getting me of my trance.

"I think" I answered unsurely.

"It's gonna be okay" Terry lead me outside the room they keep us before the wedding starts.

 Dad was waiting for me outside and immediately took my hand when he saw me approaching.

"You look beautiful pumpkin, Ready?" he asks giving my hand a squeeze while we walk.

"Yeah" I said taking a huge breath. Here we go.

Here we go..