•Chapter 28•

Christian's POV
Part 1

"I feel like we haven't hung out in ages." Jesse says dramatically, throwing his head back in the process.

"We hung out last week?" I sarcastically question. I roll my eyes and continue to scroll through my Instagram feed. It was full of hot, half naked models. I probably should've unfollowed them. I turn a little and make sure Mitchel couldn't see my phone. He probably wouldn't like all the girls clouding my feed. I glance up at him and he has a frown on his face. I watch as he harshly bites down on his lip and continues to type what seemed to be a long ass paragraph. He didn't look very happy. Mitchel unhappy, was something I didn't like seeing. 

"Mitty, are you okay over there?" No response. I look at Clinton and shrug.
I nudge Mitchel with my foot and he snaps his head up at me.

"What?" he yells. I put my hands up in surrender and raise my eyebrows.

"You're acting weird. Clinton was asking what was up. You good?" I reply.

"I'm fine. I was texting Jordan." He looks away and back down at his phone. I swallow hard and he gives me a look. That look could mean many things. None of them were really good. He either knows, He's angry I asked what was wrong or he's just pissed in general. An uneasy feeling settles inside of me and I do my best to focus on my phone.

"Apparently the photos Jordan had taken of us somehow gotten deleted off of her laptop and now we don't have anything to promote with." He throws his phone down and crosses his arms. That's what his problem was. I breathe a sigh of relief and quickly let my worries fade.

"We can just retake them?" Clinton suggests cautiously.

"Yeah, cause' we have all the time in the fucking world. When precisely are we going to retake these damn photos?" He looks at all of us and we all stay quiet. He wasn't wrong. We were really busy and hardly had any breaks anymore. Tonight was once in a blue moon that we did.

"We'll figure it out. Don't stress over it, Mitty." He sighs and lays down, putting his head in my lap. I brush the hair out of his face and send him a soft smile. Guilt washes over me and I look away from him. I didn't want to look at his face anymore. It hurt to know I lied.

"Baby," I glance down and Mitchel smiles at me. I wish he would stop that. I would be the one to break that happiness he was provided.

"I love you." I nod my head and lean my head down to give him a kiss. I couldn't say the words back. It's hard to say you love someone when you don't mean it.

"Could you not?" Pat groans. "A year and a half later and this man is still bothered. Meanwhile, I walked in on both of you ha-"

"Shut up!" Mitchel yells. I smirk and entwine my hand with Mitchel's.

"I am not bothered by it. I'm making a joke." Pat huffs.

"I thought jokes were supposed to be funny."

"I feel attacked." Pat states.

"Seems like you two resolved your problems."

"Nothing a little fun can't do." I add.

"I'm going to act like I didn't hear that." Jesse shakes his head and takes a sip of his beer.

"Things happen. He was with Riley and Jordan anyway."

"I missed out on the tea. What happened?" Pat asks confused.

"Kras ditched Mitty the other day."

"I didn't know we were now the Kardashian's and spread all of our problems to each other."

"We literally know the first time you guys had sex." Mitchel sits up and I awkwardly scratch the back of my neck.