•Chapter 13•

Christian's POV

"I better get a girl tonight," Clinton mumbles as we get out of the car.

"I better get a new life tonight." Mitchel responds.

"You're on Twitter too much," I reply.

"You're on me too much." He says back.

"You wish" I smirk at him and he puts his hood over his head. Jesse bursts out laughing but Mitchel keeps walking ignoring everyone's reaction.

"Not bad Kras." Clinton says winking at me.

"I hate him sometimes," Mitchel says to Jesse, making sure I heard anyway. He opens the door to our favorite club and I smile to myself.

"Home sweet home." Pat gives us a weird look as I take in the fresh air that was alcohol and sweaty bodies.

"Let's agree to not disappear on one another and remember someone's gotta drive home." I remind everyone, but I knew they wouldn't listen to me.

"I'll be the responsible adult." Jesse volunteers.

"Maybe you should look up the word responsible because that's the opposite of you." He frowns, looking slightly offended but he knew he couldn't disagree.

"Mitty!" We hear someone say. We all turn around and see Jessica.

"Oh, you're all named Mitchel? Wow!" She says exaggerating.

"Hey, Jess" Mitchel waves in her direction. Each of us giver a quick hug, but her focus was set on Mitchel.

"What brings you here?" Mitchel asks nervously. It was funny how much he actually didn't like her.

"Oh, just wanted to get away from life. You?"

"Just wanted to get away from certain people but it's, uh, apparent I can't do that." He says passive-aggressively. He smiles to lighten the mood but she hadn't understood his unnecessary comment anyway.

"We haven't talked in a while and I saw you from over there," she says pointing at the other side of the room.

"Yeah, sorry we've been busy practicing for the BBMA's." she nods her head but doesn't leave.

"Anywho, it's a guys night so we'll talk to you soon." I wave goodbye. Grabbing ahold of Mitchel's hood of his sweatshirt and dragging him away. Mitchel breathes a sigh of relief and flashes me a thankful smile.

"That's enough old memories for tonight." He states dramatically.

"Can we get drinks now or?" Clinton asks desperately. We nod our heads and order some shots. The usual. I feel Jesse grab me and pull me away from everyone. I turn around. A worried look set on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"Matthew's here," he replies.

"I'm sorry, I don't know who that is."

"Don't be an ass. Keep him away from Mitchel." He says protectively.

"Like Clinton keeps saying to me, he's an adult he can do what he wants." I roll my eyes and walk back to everyone laughing and downing their shots. Jesse groans and I avoid even thinking about Matthew.

As the night progressed, Mitchel found some girl to entertain himself with, and I did my best to ignore Matthew eyeing him.

"Don't be jealous." I hear Pat say behind me.

"Still sober?"

"Jesse isn't so," I shrug and watch Mitchel as he grabs the girl by her waist.

"He's being really intimate." Jealously dripping in my voice.