The cake:

Btw there was a big pool in the back of

Btw there was a big pool in the back of. the event place that came with me renting the place.

 the event place that came with me renting the place

(Btw yes its also gonna be like a pool party.)
So after we finished, Chris & Joel left to the CNCO house, and me, Mel, & Ana went to my house. They slept over at my house.

Next day......
January 3rd, 2019

Luna's POV

I woke up with something on my face. I opened my eyes to see what it was and it was a foot. I looked to see who's foot it was, and it was Mel's foot.
Me- Mel! Saca tu pie de mi cara!
I whisper yelled at her. She started moving around but she still didn't move her feet from my face. I tried to wake her up so she could move her foot but she wouldn't wake up! I started getting mad so I actually yelled at her this time.
Me- MELANIE ALEJANDRA GONZALEZ!! SACA TU PIE DE MI CARA!
I yelled really loud and forgot that And was still here and sleeping.
Ana woke up with a scared face, and Mel got startled & fell off the bed and landed on top of Ana (Ana was sleeping on the floor)
Mel- Que...Que pasa...Que paso.
I looked at her face and I was about to burst out laughing... I looked over at Ana who was still underneath Mel being squished by her. I bursted out laughing.
Mel- Porque te ries Luna?🤨
Me- Po...Por..Por que...te caistes de la cama y te caistes encima de Ana!!😂😂 I said while laughing at her.
Me- Y todavia la estas aplastando!😂
With that being said she got up and grabbed a pillow and threw it at me and it hit my face.
Me- aye! Pendeja! Porque me distes?!
Mel- Por que tu me despertastes asi?!
Me- Por que tu freaking pie estaba en mi cara y no lo movías!
Mel- Ah, okei. Perdón pero no me tenias que gritar.
Me- Si lo tuve que hacer, por que yo te trate de despertar decentemente para que tu movieras tu pie pero no te despertabas!
Ella y Zabdiel son él uno para él otro #mebdiel (idk😂) (since Leslie Grace plays Melanie then it'll be #Lesdiel😊 Who else wants Lesdiel to actually happen??)
Mel- oh.
She said while looking down.
Ana- ¿Ya pararon de pelear?
Me & Mel- Si.
Ana- Okay. ¿Que hora es?
Me- no sé. Dejame chequear (check)
I turned my phone on to see the time and it was 9am.
Me- Son las 9am.
Mel- okay. Vamos a desayunar.
Me- okay.
We all went to take a shower. Well I took a while cause I wanted to relax. I think Ana is already making breakfast cause I smell the bacon. How can I smell the bacon all the way from the bathroom? I don't know but it's BACON!!🥓🥓🤤😂
I got out of the shower. I looked like this: