chapter 5

Diamonds p.o.v.

When I walk by Harry's group he walks a way from them and grab my arm and pulls me to the side.

"hey why did you leave the morning?"

"I don't think we should discussing this here." I said looking around see we are catching some peoples attention.

"well do you want to go to my house or your to discuss it?"

" mine house wait outside so I can give you direction to my house."I said walking away.

When I get to my locker i see Candi standing there waiting for me.

"where did you go last night after the party?" she ask me when I got to my locker.

" me and harry had sex." I whispered to her so only she can hear it .

" YOU AND HARRY WHAT !"she shout and people turned and see what is going on.

"shhhh keep your voice I don't want this rumor floating around school. Especially for this not to get to Nikki I don't want to have to knock a bitch out." I whispered.

Nikki is the schools our school slut. She slept with 90% of the boys at this school. She has magger  crush on Harry,but he would never go with her,right?? How would want to go with a school slut she can have STD for all you know. I got knock out of my thought when Candi snap her finger in my face.

"diamond are you OK you kinda zoned out on me there?" she ask with a worry expression on her face.

" Yes I'm fine I'm just think come on before we are late to class." I said while closing my locker.

**after school**

I saw harry and his gang at his car I walked over there.

"Hey sweet cheeks what can we do you for?" Niall said with a cheeky grin.

"ooh I want weed,beer,and for you to get the fuck out my face!" I shouted my last request. He put his hands up in surrender.

"Sorry I just in a bad mood,but I do need beer,weed,and sex to make me happier." they smiled and laughed.

"hey Zayn can you turn around I want to see your jacket."he spun and my breathe got caught in my throat. This is the gang my brother Casmir got killed in. A tear came out my eye but they didn't notice cause i whipped it away fast. I need to punch something and fast.

" Y'all might want to move because your going to get punched if you don't."I said through my gritted teeth.

"Diamond take deep breath." harry said trying to calm me down.

"harry let's just talk tomorrow when I am calm." I just walked a way.Great another thing I got to talk to harry about I said in my mind sarcastically.

hey my loves thanks for reading and voting .I will not be writing new parts for this book everyday because me and saphie 1803 is writing a new book called Where Have You Been its a harry styles fan fiction. Please comment and check out the book. thanks and I love you guys.

bye my love ♥♥♥♥♥