Chapter 2

When i got to the party there were beer cans on the front lawn and past out people.When i made my way in the house I saw candie dancing. I went over to her.

"Hey when you got here?"

"About 20 minutes before you got here."

"i'm going to get something to drink."She nod and i went to the kitchen and grabbed me a cup of beer. I took a sip as the burning sensation went running down my throat.I walk back over to candie and louis was in the middle of a circle.

"Alrite we are going to have a twerk contest whoever can twerk the best can twerk on any judge she wants the judges are me,harry,liam,zayn,and niall."

They put on paranoid by ty dolla sigh.I went in the middle as soon as the song start to play I was twerking up a storm in the end I won and instead on twerking I did a lap dance on niall. Louis got a chair and put it in the middle of the room and niall went and sat down on the chair.I straddle him, grinded my hips into him while body party was playing I started to lightly kiss his neck.When the song was over I got up and walk away from him to go back to Candie.

When I was walking away over to her harry grabbed my arm and pulled me up stairs into a room and locked the door and started to kiss me.I pulled away

"What are you doing."I asked looking at him weird.

"Kissing you what does it look like I'm doing."

"But, why?" I questioned with a smirk

"Because I know you and how to work your body" he said in my war nibbling on my ear making me moan.He started to kiss me again I wanted to pull away but I just couldn't.He pulled  me on to the bed then things got heated.

Thank you for reading and I would try to update as much as I can please vote and comment .

Bye my  peeps peeps !!!!!!!!!!!!:-)  :-) :-) :-) :-)