Chapter 1

diamonds p.o.v.

*6am*

beep beep beep beep beep bam

"ugh" I groaned as I got up and showered. Flat iron my hair and put on black skinny jeans,a purple crop top, and my leather jacket and my super man high tops. I went down stairs and poured me some orange juice and grabbed my car keys to my blue Nissa and drove off to school.

When I got there I saw Harry and his gang standing around his car. They was looking at me like perverts so I stopped and look at them.

"What are y'all looking at" I ask annoyed

"Just a sexy girl" harry said and smirked  I went up to him and slapped him .He rubbed his cheek and just laughed.

"You are cute when you're mad."I was about to hit him again when his friend Louis grabbed my hand before it made contact with his face.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"he said with a smirk"Why do you even care?I have 1  brother that equal to his strength so i'm not scared of him honey boo boo" I said and just walked away and went to my locker that was gracefully next to my best friend Candie Jackson. She was standing there waiting for me. 

"Sup Bitch"she said with a laugh

"Nun just harry and his gang being dick's"

"who's being a dick?"harry said behind me with his other friends

"You and your little friends,but I got to admit you guys are Hot"I said with a wink.

"Well who's the hottest one?"he asked with a smirk"That's for me to know and for you to find out"

"Anyway, I came over here to tell you guys that y'all are invited to my party tonight at my house at 8."he said looking me up and down "And why should we come "I said with a smirk"Because, I think you will like it" He said and walked away. I turned to Candie and said "We are going to that party!"

**6 pm**

I woke up from my nap and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and wash my hair. After I was done I blow dried my hair and straighten it. I then put on my usual make up blush,a smokey eye, hot pink lipstick, and eyeliner. Then,went to my closet and put on a black belly shirt to show off my belly button piercing and booty shorts and my black converse. I grabbed my white iPhone. And, headed my way to the party.

bad boy and bad girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें