Chapter 5 Spider Conclusion

A/N  I am such a lazy person, I have to do homework, but haven't yet, and haven't even kept up with my update thing for this.

Why am I so lazy, or rather such a procrastinator

A2 Its because you are useless.

A3 I agree.

A (-_-)
______________________________________________________________________________________

'Okay, I can move again, and so can it, shit, back underground we go!' I then make another hole and barely miss the spiders jaws from reaching me.
Then it takes its front 4 legs again and tries to pierce my hole again, but I dig to the left to avoid this attack and begin to wiggle up in order to attack again.

'It only has 3 mana left so if I attack now there is a good chance I could use [Parasite]', I then dig above ground only to see 8 of the 16 eyes it has looking at me.

'Shit!, that is so scary, but I have no choice ATTACK!' I use [Bite] on one of the eyes and then start wiggling through it, while the spider's body thrashes in pain and agony.

'Lets use it, here we go [Parasite]!', I use parasite in order to be able to wiggle my way to its brain and latch on to it, finally taking control of the spider.

'This is really weird, I can see out of all of the spiders eyes and use all of its parts, but can't feel it's pain, or organs. Wait, so does that mean that I can't know when it has it eat? or when  its about to die?', I now understood a little more about how parasite worked, but it was really a let down because I can't know when the creature i'm controlling will die or need to eat.

Thus I couldn't know when the time using this body was up, I also couldn't know when I myself was hungry, and say if something pierced this spiders head, I would easily die...

So then, 'This damn skill is useless then right?', I thought about it for a bit and realized it couldn't do anything beneficial, at least I thought,

'Electric 16-legged blue Spider Evolution path unlocked' the mechanical voice said, and then I realized what this skill was for, my Evolution paths I could chose from when I reached my next Evolution.

'I take back what I said skill is really useful, anyway I guess the main use for this skill will be giving me more options for my evolution, so lets just kill this spider.

and so I deactivated [Parasite] and used [Bite] to destroy the spider's brain, which only took one hit. 'It seems like Health isn't health, but rather endurance, meaning if you got hit somewhere vital, you would die'

'Okay then' I got out of the spider's body and then proceeded to eat it and the 10 paralysed caterpillars, 'My Stats'-

>
Name: None
Species: Large Parasite Worm
Race: Monster
Level: 15/30
Health: 60/75
Mana: 25/25
Stamina: 34/92
Defence: 12
Strength: 20
Speed: 17
Intelligence: 70
Passive Skills: [Regen Lvl 2] [Blood Drain Lvl 1] [Poison Resistance Lvl 3] [Danger sense Lvl 1] [Slow Mana Regen Lvl 1] [Paralyse Resistance Lvl 1]

Special Skills: [Death Devourer Lvl 2] [Parasite Lvl 2]

Active Skills: [Bite Lvl 5]

Magic: [Discharge Lvl 1]

Titles: <Very Lucky> <Parasite> <Surviver> <Big Eater>
>
'Yes!, I got [Discharge] and [Slow Mana Regen], this will help out a lot, and at this rate of leveling up I will be able to challenge that damn Fox!'

However if I remember correctly, although me and the fox are the same level it still has better stats than me, so this means that evolution is important, especially what you are.

That means I should probably try to get as many evolution paths as possible by using [Parasite] in order to get more and then kill them to rise my Level.

'This plan is great, except, how the hell am I going to fight something with High defence, or speed', the thought of it made me scared as, if I fought something that specialised in either of those two, no in any stat then I would be screwed.

So, although I do want more evolution paths I might just have to take what I can get because I don't know if I will be able to handle any other creatures out there.

'Anyway, I have to get the hell out of here, before the adult version comes and murders me', and like that I then proceeded to wiggle away to find a new area, which ended up being even deeper into the dangerous forest..........

'Damn, I feel like this <Very Lucky> title is a lie........... just why', I don't even care, I just need to rest after such a long day of hell and torture for my body, which is the body of a worm.

Like that I then proceeded to make a hole into the ground and made sure it was deep enough so that I couldn't insta-killed if something attacked and then went to sleep after a very, very long day........................ 'Man, this life as a worm, its so weird, but since I have to survive as a worm, I might as well since there's no going back to the world before, however this isn't too bad'

He would grow to regret those words the next morning........................... 'DAMN IT, I HATE LIFE AS A WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'
______________________________________________________________________________________
A/N Hello everyone who has read this and has been pissed that the author hasn't updated it in like 2-3 weeks.

I'm sorry, I can't help it, i'm a natural born procrastinator who somehow gets things done.

In other words, just lazy, just really, really Lazy, anyway tell me guys what you think of the story so far and if you're enjoying it and what could I improve on.

and with that I will leave you guys off until the next chapter of this weird story and until next time

GOOD BYE! and have a good Day/Night