chapter 29

i was grocery shopping peacefully when my phone went off. i looked at it and my eyes got as wide as saucers.

shit shit shit shit shit shit shit!

grayson texted me 'we need to talk'. did he see the video?? 

i immediately called zane. i need to know if he posted the video or not. 

"hello?" he answered

"did you post the clip of heath and i?!" i shouted into the phone

"the video has been up for about 2 hours now."

fuck! 

"okay. please take it down. ill explain later." i started tearing up. 

ive ruined my relationship with the best boy in the world because i have no self control. god, im such an idiot. i snapped back into reality as my phone chimed again. 

 baby😘: can you come over?

me: on my way

-----

i pulled into graysons drive way, shut off the engine, and just sat there. trying to mentally prepare for the pain im about to go through. i sat there for about 2 minutes before i climbed out of the truck and walked into the house. 

"gray?" 

"kitchen." he said. 

i walked into the kitchen and saw him leaning against the counter, on his phone. 

"hey" i greeted. 

"hey" he responded

"whats up." i said, trying to break the tension. he might not have thought there was tension, but i was about to get my heart torn into shreds. 

"i saw the video ava." he said, with a tear dripping from his face. 

"im sorry. im so sorry." i said, now having sobbing. "please let me explain. well, there is nothing to explain, but let me tell you who he is." 

"go ahead. explain away." 

"um. so you know how we met right?" 

"yeah, at ralphs, i asked for your number, i set a nude." he laughed, his voice cracked. 

"well, i was at ralphs because i was going on vacation with the guy in the video. by the way, his name is heath. we went to vegas, won a bunch of money, got drunk, then accidentally got married." 

"i was dating a married woman?" he asked, stunned. 

i nodded and but my head down. he said 'was'. i started crying harder. 

"wow." he said

"im sorry. grayson. im so sorry. if you want to break up with me, then i deserve that. you are an amazing guy who doesnt deserve a cheating bitch like me." 

"did you sleep with him?" he asked

"no. we have never even kissed. let alone make out like we did in the video." 

"what prompted the behavior then?" 

"i have no idea." i said honestly. 

"look ava, i dont want to break up with you. your the best thing that happened to me. you make me smile, you just overall are a great person. but i cant be with someone who i cant trust."

"you can trust me! i made a drunk mistake!" i raised my voice

"then why did it happen?!" 

"i dont know." i said, letting tears fall from my face. 

"ava. i think we should take a break." he finally said. 

my heart broke into a thousand pieces. 

i started crying even harder. grayson came over to me and engulfed me in a hug. 

"im sorry." i said once more

-----

its been a couple weeks and im still not okay. my mom left 4 days after the break up. she had to go for emergency work stuff. 

i havent gotten out of bed in days, all i do is drink and blast 'zombie' by bad wolf on loop. heath is worried about me. i can tell. he comes and stays with me most nights. i still havent explained why im like this. they still have no idea why i had zane take down the video. im afraid my drinking will never get better. 

a/n 

heyyy so ava and gray broke up :( 

ava needs to get her shit together aye? 

sorry for the shorter chapter. ill update soon. michigan (where i live) is in crisis for cold weather. ive had 12 days off for school so far! lmao. ive updated like 4 times. oops. so, i forgot that zane and ava got in a fight, well, pretend that they made up. sorry. well, im gonna go eat food and get fat(ter). 

peace✌