chapter 20

Heath sat on the bed as I ran around the room running my fingers through my hair.

"What do we do?!" I shouted to no one in particular

"Well first, we need to find the certificate to see if it's even real." Heath said. I nodded my head and grabbed the keys, ready to leave.

Heath looked my up and down. "You look like a hot mess. Go shower, calm down a bit."

I hugged him. "I'm sorry."

"Babe, you have nothing to be sorry for." We stood there holding each other until I let go.

"Do you need in the bathroom before I get in?" I asked, collecting my showering stuff and clothes.

"Nah. Go ahead."

I closed the bathroom door and took off my clothes. I turned the shower on and stepped in. It was nice. I stood there as the hot water ran down my body. My brain was trying to remember what happened last night but I was getting nothing.

Heath's pov
What the shit. How the hell did I marry Ava. That doesn't make any sense. Questions flooded my mind. I started getting dizzy. Worried that i might pass out, I layed on the bed. Then the hangover hit me. Sorry Ave, but I'm gonna die. I ran into the bathroom and put my head in the toilet, vomiting the immense amount of alcohol that I flooded my system with last night.

"HEATH!" Ava said as she shut the shower off and grabbed a towel.

"Are you okay?!" She asked me while rubbing my back.

"Yeah I'm fine. Im just hung over" I laughed.

"Well, I'm gonna get back in the shower because I still have shampoo in my hair. So, grab a trash can and beat it" she giggled.

I slowly got to my feet and grabbed the empty trash can next to the toilet, walking out of the room. I shut the door and sat on the bed. I felt myself drifting off.

Ava pov
I got out of the shower for a second time, and got ready for the day. For some reason, that whole time, I never took that ring off. Something about it makes me think it belongs there.

I wore a baby blue off the shoulder top, with black shorts and my white converse.

No makeup today.

Heath's soft snores filled the room. He looked too peaceful to wake. So I decided to surprise him with breakfast/lunch. It's like noon right now but what ever.

I walked into ihop and got a shit ton of food. Ima treat my man. I laughed out loud to myself. Technically he is my man. People looked at me. My face went red and I started scrolling through Instagram mindlessly.

"Ava?" The waitress called. I got up, grabbed the food, and left.
------
"Heath?" I called out.

"Hot tub!" He responded.

I walked around the corner and saw Heath surrounded by bubbles. He had his vlog camera in hand. He turned it to me.

"Look! That's my best friend!" I waved with my empty hand.

"I brought breakfast." I handed him his food. "I'm gonna change and join you."

Heath nodded and started eating. He kept talking to the camera.

I walked into the bathroom and slipped into my bathing suit. I walked over to the bar and grabbed a random bottle of champagne.

"Too newly weds!" I laughed.

Heath laughed too. "I'll just cut that part out"

"Have I ever been on your vlog?" I asked, sitting down in the tub.

"I don't think so. I will introduce you." He set down his pancakes. "Guys, this is my best friend Ava. She took me to Vegas!" He said. I waved to the camera.

"Did you give a room tour yet?"

"No. I was busy waiting for food." He laughed.

"How did you know I was going to get food?" I asked

"Why else would you leave without me?" He took a bite. "Also I used the find friends app." I laughed, causing me to choke on my eggs.

"Holy shit." I said after a couple sips of Champagne and a whole ass coughing fit.

"Yay! She's alive!" Heath said.

We continued having random conversations while finishing our breakfast.
------------
"Ready to find out if we are actually married or not?" I asked, walking out of the hotel room.

"Yup." Heath slid the room key back in his wallet. "I think we should start at the casino and find chapels around there."

I silently agreed
-------
We have been walking for about 30 minutes and have visited 4 chapels. None of them have a record of us coming in.

"I think we should hit one more then head back" I said.

"Yeah. If we don't find it soon, I'm gonna die." Heath complained.

"Whatever. Let's keep going"
---------
We walked into the last chapel and found the receptionist.

"Hi, we were wondering if a really drunk couple came in here and got married." I paused. "More specifically, us."

She laughed and started looking through her computer.

"Um yes. We have an Ava Miller and Heath Hussar?"

"Yup. That's us." Heath said.

"You guys came in at about 2 am and got married. You guys left your certificate and photos." She chuckled a bit. "You guys couldn't even stand up straight."

"Sorry." I apologised.

"You guys were completely fine. It's other people that come in here that are annoying and rude."

"I was wondering if we could just get those photos and certificate back." Heath stepped up.

"Definitely." She turned around and reached under the desk. "Here you go. Have a nice day."

"You too thanks." We said as we walked out the door.

"Well fuck." I said "I can't afford a divorce right now."

"Me either." Heath looked at his finger. "I kinda like the ring though."

I laughed "me too."

"Let's go home husband." I joked.

"Okay Wife." He joked back.
----------
"Do we tell our friends?" Heath asked.

I kept my eyes on the road as I responded. "Yeah probably."

"Do we make a video about it?" I joked.

"Do we make a couples YouTube channel." I laughed as he said that.

I'm kinda glad i married Heath. Drunk me is awesome.

A/N

Hey guys. Kinda boring chapter. Sorry :/.

The part were Ava choked on an egg is a true story btw. Me and my family were sitting in ihop, I was cracking jokes n shit, making them all laugh. Well, long story short, I almost killed my sister. So yeah

Ight

Peace✌️