chapter 12

Heaths pov
I walked out of Ava's house and got in my truck. I don't care what damage Scotty and Zane did to Brennen. I'm about to kill him.

I called Colby to see if he knew where Brennen was.

The phone rang twice before he picked up.

"Hello?" Colby asked.

"Where is he?" I shouted, getting to the point as quickly as possible.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act dumb Brock. Where is the fuckwad that hurt my best friend!"

"He's here. With us. He's in really bad condition. Scott and Zane fucked him up." He said with a sigh.

Without even saying anything back, I hit end call and speed up.

Soon enough, I pulled up to the house. I slammed the door to my truck and ran in the house.

"TAYLOR. IM GOING TO BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU BITCH."

I saw Brennen laying on the couch with bruises and scratches all over his body. Without hesitation, I walked up to him and punched him in the nose.

I heard bone crack underneath my knuckles. His hand flew up to his nose as the blood oozed out.

"COLBY, ELTON HELP!!" Brennen screamed.

Elton casually walked down the stairs as if nothing was wrong.

"Oh hi Heath. When did you get here?" Elton asked leaning on the door frame.

" Where's Colby?" Brennen asked.

"Out." A devious smile formed on Elton's lips. "Now it's time to get what you deserve."

Elton walked back upstairs. I turned back to Brennen and smiled.

"You deserve all of this you pussy." I said.

I slammed my knuckles into his face. He fell onto the floor in wails of agony. I kicked his stomach once or twice then stopped.

"You think you can just mess with girls like that huh?" I kicked again. "Woman are to be respected. Not asulted."

I kicked once or twice more and let Brennen get up off the floor. Only for me then to slam him into the wall creating a large hole in the drywall.

He grunted again as he spit blood out on to the floor.

I let him fall to the ground and kicked him in the groin.

"Don't you EVER come near her again." I shouted. " I'll make sure you don't live next time."

I walked out of the house and got into my truck. It wasn't until I was already driving until I noticed the blood on my knuckles and clothes.

David's pov
*Flash back to the night of the assualt*
I heard my phone go off in my hand. I couldn't find Ava anywhere to let her know that the boys where here. I shrugged it off and walked outside to find Scotty, Heath, and Zane.

"Hey Dave." Scotty greeted.

"Hi." I waved.

"Wheres Ava?" Zane asked.

"I'm not quite sure. I think she might be in the pool."

We walked inside the house and pushed through random body's to get outside to the pool.

We stepped outside and looked around. Then we saw her. She was in the arms of Brennen who was sucking on her neck and ripping her bra. My stomach dropped into my ass. I couldn't think straight. I was completely sober and my body was acting as if I was under the influence.

Heath and Scotty were the first to wise up and run to her. Heath's shoulder bumped my back as he ran towards her. In a swift movement, he pulled her out of the pool and pushed her into his chest trying to cover as much of her as he possibly could.

Scotty pulled Brennen out of the pool and threw him into the sidewalk. He got on top of him and started throwing punches in Brennens' face.

I ran further into the yard and vomited into the grass. My stomach was mush. My head hurt. My heart hurt.

Why did I leave her alone knowing that she was drunk? Why did I leave her alone knowing that there where people like Brennen everywhere? I'm so fucking stupid.

I couldn't help but blame myself. I turned back around to see Heath taking Ava into the house. Zane and Scotty where still beating Brennen to a pulp. I hope guilt eats him alive. I hope he rots in hell. Who in their right mind does that to a woman.

I threw up again into the yard. I needed to get out of this house. Now.

As I walked outside, I saw Heath putting Ava into his car. Hopefully he takes her home and stays with her. She's shouldn't be alone right now.

The Tesla doors opened as I clicked the button and I got in. Tears threatened to spill as I continued driving.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Liza's number. I know we broke up but I really need her right now. She's still my best friend but I need her.

"Hello?" She answered

"I need to see you." I stopped as a tear dropped from my eyes. "I'm on my way."

"Okay see you then." She hung up.

I speed up and soon arrived to Lizas apartment.

I knocked on the door. Almost immediately, the door opened to reveal Liza in her pajamas.

She noticed I was crying and asked what was wrong.

I slammed my lips on hers as a response.

Some part of me needed this. Other parts knew it was wrong. But that didn't stop me.

Liza pulled her lips off mine and lead me to the bedroom.

A/N

Hahaha. Oops. I'm a bitch.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS.

My grandma ordered me some doc martens for Christmas and im so fuckin happy.

Anyway.

Peace ✌️