Flame: Shit!

Wario-man appeared behind flame and kicked him in the back of the head, which made flame fall off the building and land into a pile of glass bottles.

Flame: Argh!

Crystal: Flame!

Francis: You check on your bro, i'll keep wario-man company!

(Y/N): You'll pay for turning me to dust before!

You kicked wario-man in the pingas, making him scream in a high-pitched tone.

Wario-man: You bastard!

Wario-man grabbed you by the neck, meggy then shot him with her splattershot.

(Y/N): Thanks for that, meggy.

Aqua: Hey guys!

Crystal: Hmm? Aqua?

Aqua: Guess who's here to help!

Aqua's friends, roger, sunshine, luke, ella and james walked beside her.

Aqua: Fire!

The inklings fired their splattershots at wario-man, he was getting hurt badly.

Desti: Let me help!

Meggy: Me too!

Meggy and desti joined the others, wario-man was completely getting covered in different colors of ink.

(Y/N): Ha! Your in quite the sticky situation, aren't you?

Wario-man: UGH! Enough of this madness!

A few corrupted souls appeared, however, something wasn't right about them, they were glitching out and they were half restored.

(Y/N): What the?

Wario-man: Shit, i feared this would happen! Due to the dark energy getting smaller and smaller, the corrupted souls are starting to turn back to normal!

Corrupted Thief: We w-will k-kill you all.

Corrupted Dark Squid: L-let us e-end this once and for all.

Aqua: Guys, deal with the corrupted souls!

Sunshine/James/Ella/Luke/Roger: Got it!

You grabbed a brick and hit wario-man in the head with it, you then grabbed a wood plank of the ground and ran at wario-man.

Wario-man: What are you-

You whacked wario-man across the face with the wooden plank, breaking it and leaving a giant red mark on wario-man's face.

Wario-man: Alright, you'll hate this attack!

Wario-man raised his right arm in the air, suddenly, a storm started to come in, and dust started to get in everyone's eyes.

Meggy: AGH!

Desti: It's hurting my eyes!

(Y/N): Oh god, it's making my eyes water!

Wario-man began laughing, but he suddenly coughed out blood.

Crystal: Huh?

Machito: That's what you get!

Machito had stabbed wario-man with his wind sabers, machito kicked wario-man off and began slashing at him, making wario-man scream in pain.

Aqua: Get him, machito!

ReaderFromWR: HAAAAAAA!

ReaderFromWR came out of nowhere, and cut off wario-man's hand.

Wario-man: OHHHH, FUCKKKK!