Biochem dialogues

In biochemistry we have a lecturer who loves to give us nuggets of wisdom...here are a few of them

"Money is the social ignorance of energy"

"Both of you are not writing lectures,both of you are talking to each other.You are making all preparations to fail..."

"I am very attentive to your statements.that is why i indulge in your condition"

"weak memory people spend more time.don't improve memory,spend more time..."

"I have no time to follow the physiology of sleeping creatures who come to my lectures."

"As soon as you have heard you put your hand to your face and sit in such a way"

"who can help him?He is invalid for the situation..."

"If you have question ask me.your pronunciation is not satisfactory"

to guy who is bringing digital camera to record lecture-"lectures should be written.do you have money to buy book and pen???"

"do you understand it or not. we shall interrupt lecture and listen how to talk with your sister"

"students of medical faculty have to accept 40,000 words each year.Who disagrees has to prove it at the end of the year in examination"

"I am reading lecture very slow because your perception is retarded..."

"do you know English???"

"do you know English language?you only need to know 6-7 thousand words to learn..."

"first of all i have no problem.His problem was he was late for first half of lecture

and second half of lecture.If you want no problem come in time.Today you are late twice.therefore you were absent"guy replies to him throughout the dialogue-"sir toilet"

"when i was pronouncing,you were sleeping"

"I am teaching almost 30 years.You were analysed by me in the second minute.You might be brave outside,but this is my working place"

"You may be sure that there will be no mismatch between your nature and the nature of your journal concerning your attendance.100% sure"