Real life

"Emma?"
"Sophia" she had such a big smile on her face while I was looking like a dump.
"W-what are you doing here?"
"I came to see you, Ethan texted me saying your home."
"Why would he do that? He spoke not one word to me while I was down there. Not asking how I was doing how his baby was doing. Nothing. Why does he suddenly care now."
"Sophia, you always jump to conclusion. He cares no actually he cares so much about you, but you can't open your eyes and see how much your hurting him! You don't know how much tears I had to be around on set, at his house, AT MY HOUSE! Sophia your so oblivious and naïve that what your doing is killing him."
"YOU DONT THINK I CRIED FOR DAYS UPON DAYS? YOU DONT THINK I DONT MISS HIM! emma I was hurting myself keeping myself away from him. He is my light, my life. You can't run away from life. Why do you think I came back. But while we were down there I thought he hated me. I just wanted to hug him. Tell him how much I LOVE HIM. But he didn't say a word to me so I thought if I did that he would say he didn't love me anymore."

I started to cry really badly and Emma moved closer to me and wiped the tears that were running down my face.
"Talk to him soph, because if you don't you'll be hurting you both, all three of you actually. But if you do, who knows you can work things out. And be happy again." I looked at her knowing she was right. I nodded and got up and walked to the door way. I turned my head to look at her and she smiled as I walked downstairs.
I tried to speak but no words were coming out. Anthony turned to look at me but I was still mad at him so I looked at ethan.
"C-can we talk?"
"Yeah..." oh no his tone he has a right to be mad at me. So I just have to get through with this. I hope Emma's right.
We walked out onto the back patio and sat down.
S: I'm sorry.
E: what are you sorry for?
S: for everything. For leaving, for not contacting, up dating you, for not trusting you, and not talking things out. All of this is my fault.
E: you have nothing to be sorry for sophia. If anything it should be me apologizing. I should have never distanced myself from you. Leading you to think I was cheating on you. I love you so much and nothing not even Brielle can change that.
S: I hurt you
E: you didn't hurt me, you worried me, but you didn't hurt me.
S: no. I hurt you, Emma said I hurt you, that you were crying for a while. I really wish I can turn back time and do things right
E: but you can't. And that's okay because all that matters is your here now.
S: so what do you want to do..... you know about... us?
E: I don't know what do you want to do.
S: I love you. God I really love you. I'm pretty sure the baby loves you too because right as soon as you started talking he started kicking.
E: he?!
I smiled and nodded and he got up pulling me up with him hugging me.
S: were going to have a boy.
E: Sophia Grey, I love you more than anything in this world.
S: d-do you want to try... us... again?
E: yes i do. I missed you.
S: I missed you too.

For the next hour we were just talking and enjoying each other's company. It feels so good knowing we're not mad at each other anymore.