Real life

I shut off my phone and looked at Anthony.
"Anthony?"
"Yeah?"
"A while ago you hated Ethan's guts. I wanna know how you really feel about him now. And please for the love of god be truthful even if it hurts."
"Okay well, I will admit at first I wasn't a gain of the guy. But that's because he hurt my bestfriend. And after what happened in junior year. I promised I would never let that happen again. But Ethan and I started hanging and he's actually a really cool guy."
I smiled and started to think about junior year.

*ahhhh junior year. Braces, short hair, and my 2 bestfriends, my sister, and my boyfriend Ayden at the time. Ayden was a hockey player for our school. We were in a great relationship until one day I was walking to his house and heard another girl. So me being curious i opened his bedroom door and the sight I saw broke me. Shattered me to pieces. Made me wonder IF I would ever line again. He was on top of her and who exactly was her.... my old "friend" Janie. I ran out of his house so fast you would think that I would have tripped and fallen.

He ran after me but since I was on the track team I out ran him. I immediately went to Anthony's knowing that Lexi was over there. I told them all about it and that's when Anthony made that promise. Till this day he still has yet to break it.*

"Earth to Sophia" Anthony said waving his hand in front of my face. I quickly snapped out of my thought and we both laughed. We spent the next few hours talking, watching tv, playing games, and having the best time. That is until he said that he had  to go. I decided to go to a restaurant nothing fancy unless you call McDonald's fancy.

Once I ordered my food I texted ethan to see if he was done filming. And with my luck he wasn't but would be in like half an hour to an hour.  When I finished eating I went home and decided to study. Being a nurse well being in college to BE a nurse, you can never have enough of studying time. You'll need all you can get. Hours later I get a text from ethan saying that he's on his way. I responded with a quick and simple "ok I'll see you soon."

Ethan arrived quicker then I anticipated but he brought us food.

Ethan's pov;
I finished filming a few minutes ago since I haven't seen sophia all day I decided to go see her. I've been staying with her a lot lately but what do you expect. I stopped by Burger King and got us food because she had mentioned that she was studying and that was like 3 hours ago. The few scenes I had to do took way longer than I thought because Jaylen and I had our moments where we can't have a straight face. For all of you who don't know who Jaylen is, she's the girl who plays domonique, Carl's girlfriend.

I soonly arrive at Sophia's house and xepher let me in. I walked up to her room and I think I scared her? I don't know but she jumped.
"You made me lose where I was" she laughed. I swear I could listen to her laugh all day and never fall out of love.
"Sooooorry, but that's what you get for 'breaking up with me' via social media." We both laughed
"Hey it's not my fault Emma and I really hit it off." She winked at me and smirked.
"Well then I guess I'm going to take the food and leave." I turned slowly walking out of the door when she jumped on my back and tackled me. It didn't hurt because she's really light.we both laughed and I rolled over looking straight up at her. She had this beautiful smile, and her eyes sparkled. I gave her a quick kiss and got up. And throughout the night it was full of laughter, cuddles, and sleep.
God do I love this girl.