Real life

Sophia's pov
After I told ethan to come over I hurriedly got ready because the house was still a mess due to unpacking. I cleaned up my room because downstairs was NOT ready to be "lived" in yet.

Your Room^^     *11 minutes later*I heard a knock on the front door and instantly jolted up from my bed and ran downstairs

I heard a knock on the front door and instantly jolted up from my bed and ran downstairs. I hesitated to open the door but next thing I knew the knob was twisted and the door was open with a smiling Ethan Cutkosky standing in front of me. A smile so big grew on my face as he moved forward and hugged me. My friends (and sister) weren't home so it was just me and him. Well him and I.

"Nice place you got here" he spoke. I swear his voice was so much cuter and better in person.
"Uh, thanks kinda crowded though so we have to go to my room" I replied. It's so easy talking to someone online but when you actually meet them and talk to them it's so much different.
"Oh I see already taking me up to the bedroom" he smirked as he said that and I lightly hit his shoulder with my eyes wide open and my jaw dropped.
"You are so weird you know that" we both laughed and I led him upstairs.

Hours pass and we're just talking about random things. I hear the front door open and laughing coming inside the house.
"WE'RE HOME" Anthony yelled coming up the stairs to my room. Once he saw Ethan he gave me a look like a 'come with me we need to have a chat' look.
"Hey uh, ill be right back." I got up and walked out the door to where Anthony met me halfway down the hallway.
"What is he doing here?" He whisper yelled to me. "He came to hang out for a little bit since you guys left me here" I replied back in the same time he was in. "For one your ass was dead asleep okay for two he hurt you." This time he gave a little sass. Lexi walked up behind us and asked what we were talking about.
"Ethan is in her room" Anthony exclaimed to Lexi still whispering. "What?!?" She screamed. "He explained it all to me. He had just broken up Brielle because there was some one knew. Me. And she got jealous and woke he was using the bathroom she got on his phone and called me." Their faces were full of guilt and uncertainty. "Now if you don't mind he's waiting in there. Good bye" with that I spun around on my heals and walked back to my room shutting my door.
"What was that all about?" Ethan asked while looking up from his phone. "Just my friends being a pain." I smiled at him. He put his phone away and looked at me.
"If that was about me I already told you everything. And it was the truth" he said with a crack in his voice. "I believe you trust me I do. But them. They just have to warm up to you."
Ethan's pov
As Sophia was out talking with her friends I caught a few glimpses of what they were taking about
"What is he doing here"
A girl screaming what and Sophia explaining it all. They need to work on there whispering. When Sophia walked back in i asked her what she was talking about and she told me. She also told me that they just have to warm up to me. At this very moment I was looking at her. Her crystal green eyes, her little nose, her lips, her blushed up cheek bones, her jawline. Everything about this girl is perfect. I looked back at her eyes and I wanted to kiss her so badly. Soon enough I was leaning in and she was doing the same.
Sophia's pov
Ethan was leaning in to kiss me.. ME. I could admit I wanted to kiss him too. As soon as our lips touched each other's it was like fireworks on the 4th of july. Like the world stopped spinning, like we were the only ones on earth. I got this feeling a weird feeling. A feeling that I was safe and no harm can get to me. We both pulled away and looked at each other. He was smiling and that made me smile. Could I really be falling in love with this guy? I mean we've been talking for some time now and he is just the nicest, most incredible and might I add hottest guy. He was perfect.

EEEEEPPPP I'm soooo sorry for such a long chapter. If your still reading this i appreciate it because this chapter took so long to write. But ayyyyyye they had their first kiss !!!