Chapter 3: She's....Gong to transfer??

|||[Eren P.O.V]|||

Mikasa Was going to Punch Annie because Mikasa Was jelouse so I stop Her and she didn't Listening..Im protecting Annie So I shout To Mikasa And Punch Her in Face...She was Sad,Of course And she walk Away...And "Are you okay?" I said "do i Look okay?" She said. "Umm Here I bought a Med kit For you" I said and she used it...Later After we Eat In lunch...Annie Was Going To meet Mr.Ackerman/Levi In Office....I dont know why...In 12 Minutes, Armin Was Going to me and said "Eren I have a Bad news, Heard From Mr.Levi Ackerman..." My eyes widen Because Annie talked To Mr.Ackerman And i have Bad feelings like,Someone was going to lose in my life..."So What is it? Armin?" I said "Well...Please Dont be disappointed to this so....um....Annie...." Armin said "Annie what?" I ask "Annie was Going To t-t-transfer to Another School..." Armin Said And my Eyes Widen Because she is only my Close friend than Mikasa And Armin....Im very very disappointed and sad about to cry so i hide it to know one see it "She's....Going to transfer??"
I said and Armin Said "Yeah..."  I try to move on and Not to forget her because she still alive you know....But still my close friend....

|||[Annie P.O.V]|||

Eren was going to disappointed if he Hear this or maybe he already hear? He is The One who Is my Friend...Very Close Friend...I was going to tranfer because i always bullied in this school...but my feelings change when someone help me His Name Eren Yeager...Thats why we are very close friend...I wish he is not forgetting me...i was not dead hahah...But i accept to transfer to different school...Sorry My friend..(Love?)   EREN YEAGER! Miss you...Well maybe i making friend in other school...I wish not bully one Im going to transfer in this school named "Storhess Academy/Highschool" Weird name in all school like cadet, soldier, storhess.....wait Soldier?? I want this school very much when i was kid i dream to Study In "Soldier Academic" ahhh Weird name to....well Im going to transfer this School.

After 15 Minutes...

|||[Eren P.O.V]|||
Eren Found out She was going to transfer tommorrow and decide not to see her tommorrow going to transfer....Eren seeing Mikasa Was Super happy because of Annie transfering...IT MADE ME ANGRY TO MIKASA!!! I walk into Mikasa And said "Why are you happy?" "Because Annie was Going to transfer!!!" She said And it made me really and want her to death...."Hey Mikasa..." I said "Yes?" "Do you think its happy if someone my Very close friend was going to transfer?!!" I said angry.."Wait Very Close friend??AHH nahh I think it is..." I punch Her 10  Times and she was very injured i was really angry to her and she said " Why are you angry?!!" "Because,WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING WHEN SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TRANSFER IN OTHER SCHOOL IF ITS YOUR VERY VERY CLOSE FRIEND???!!!" IF...I TRANSFER WHAT YOU GOING TO DO MIKASA?!!" Mikasa was crying and walk away....