Chapter 5: She's/He's..Back!

|||[Eren P.O.V]|||

Today is our Fight to "Soldier Academic"Highschool....In 2:00 p.m.........Im practicing More And More martial Arts who fight with me...

(2:00pm)

Today..Im In "Soldier Academic" Im with Top 5 People Armin,Mina,Thomas, And Christa...Im With their in Gym...Its so big!...So The Top 5 person first...Christa Lenz...Fighting with Girl named "Hitch" It is right?? So Hitch vs Christa...

After Fight-

Christa Is the winner...Looks like She Practice so much...

Next Armin Vs Marco

Armin-He Use His 2 hands To Punch him In Stomach and Face And Push Him like A Boss...But Marco Fight back...
Marco-He Use his only 1 leg to Kick him hard With His leg...but Armin Fight Back...Armin Use Again what he do First...So Marco give up and Armin...Win!!

Next Thomas Vs Ymir

Thomas Only Punch Ymir in face in Stomach But Ymir Do It With Kicking...So Hard! So Thomas Injured And Ymir win...He Lose

Next Mina Vs Marlowe

|||[Nobody P.O.V]|||
Mina Cant Fight Marlowe Because he was Too strong But Mina Remember What His Mom and Dad Teach her So She do it Hard! And Mina Win!

{Surprise} >! |||[ANNIE'S P.O.V]|||

I wonder who will I fight?? So Marlowe Lose And Other Girl win And I see this boy familiar,Brown Hair...With uniform Like Last Week i Wear...Wait...EREN YEAGER??? -I Shout in just thinkIng- Impossible! I cant Fight Him And he turn around And He has Blue/Green Eyes HE REALLY EREN YEAGER!! I cant fight him...Wait...did He see me?

|||[Eren P.O.V]|||

I See a Blond Girl With Bun Hair style...ANNIE LEONHARTD????  Omg I Cant fight Her....

:::Eren/Annie P.O.V:::

She's/He's..Back!!