"They're not you, Emma." he added, making Emma looked more stiff than before, that's a huge gap of trust!

"So, if were really going to escape, there are various of issues but the biggest one is the number of kids, we could never take everyone with us, we should narrow it down to those who could make it." Ray said without wasting any of his breaths, Emma hold out her hand and stopped Ray from speaking.

"Wait! I want everyone to escape! we want your help to make it happen." She said to Ray with determination in her eyes, with those eyes, you can never say no to Emma because she won't stop convincing you until you agree with her.

"Everyone? are you kidding me!?" Ray asked loudly, I tighten my grip to Norman's hand and hide behind him, I'm really scared to Ray when he's angry.

"There are 38 of us in total and most of us are under the age of six. Mom, demons and tracking devices, these problems only made it even harder for us to escape with everyone." He said while glaring down to us, I felt myself shake in fear behind my brother, who hold me tightly behind me, as if protecting me from any danger.

"I know that but I don't think that it's impossible!" Emma yelled back to Ray, he shook his head and answered, "No, It's impossible. Emma, you don't get it do you?"

"Ray wait!" Norman let go of my hand and stopped Ray from speaking, he went in front of Ray and nervously smiled to him.

"Ah I see, that's why you said 'We'll talk to Ray', both of you kept it from Emma." Ray said and Emma's eyes widens.

"Or I guess you guys couldn't tell her?" he added, I looked away from the scene and found myself feeling weak. I'm not really good with words that's why I'm always silent but Ray's right, he spoke the truth and feed no lie to Emma.

"You need to be up-front about the reality, Emma we can't just escape, it's not enough." He said in front of her face, without any mercy.

  I clenched my fist, his words are true, we don't know what it's like outside, but were still choosing to risk, not only us but also the other kids, that's why this escape mission is too risky for us, I don't want to blame myself or them just because our siblings died under our own commands.

"What waits outside is the demon world, worst case situation, there's no place for us human to live." Ray keep speaking but Emma just stare at him with her sparkling eyes.

"So it's impossible if we take everyone with us, we have to leave them behind, that's the best option or else some of them will die." I ended his speech and Norman widened his eyes to me, as if asking not to encourage Ray.

"But the essence of this escape plan is to make it possible, so even if it's hard, I will do everything I can to help everyone to get out of this hellhole." I said to them, I felt a small tear left my eye. It's been a while since I felt this small hot tear from my eye.

"Lorraine is right, leaving them here isn't the best option or having them die outside. I want Conny to be the last of the harvest, I'll never let anyone to end up like that again." Emma said and wipe the tear from my eye, I smiled to her.

"If there's no place for humans to live then let's make one on the outside, let's change the world." she added with her sparkling beautiful eyes but it was cutted off as Ray smacked her head.