"We've got ropes now but the hard part remains." Norman said.

"Yeah, the tracking device." Emma said, her voice sounding a bit sad.

"And how to get everyone out." I mumbled, Norman started walking so Emma and I followed him, I walk behind the two of them while thinking about our plans.

"I think, it would be okay to tell Ray about the demons." Emma suddenly said , making us stop.

"I was also thinking about that too!" Norman replied and smiled to us, his eyes were closed as the sunlight reflect on his skin, he looks so beautiful.

"Ray wouldn't panic, he's also good with machines and he would be an asset to our plan." He added and walked in front of me, he hold my hand and grip it tightly.

"We need to talk to Ray, Emma why don't you go back and---"

"It's fine, you can tell me now, c'mon." I heard a deep voice behind me and as I turn around, I was greeted by Ray, sitting under a tree with a book in his hand.

  Coolheaded and precises, Ray would always think several steps ahead and make the best decision, If we want everyone to survive and escape, Ray's essential to our plan! We need him to succeed, but

  I don't trust him with the secret, I feel like something's off with Ray, it's like he's hiding something from us.

"Ray!?" Emma yelled from shock, I giggled from her expression before turning back to Ray.

"Sorry, I followed you guys, I was curious, I noticed that you've been acting weird." Ray explained and dust himself before standing up from the soil, "It's been bugging me so I thought I should ask personally instead of just listening."

"What really happened from the gate huh?" Ray said, pulling Emma and Norman, locking them in his arms.

"You were both acting weird and you came back empty handed, so of course something happened, now, spit it out." He said to them, I look at their faces looking a little nervous with their situation, I should help them right? I mean, Ray is choking them!

"Will you help us then?" I ask Ray, he looked at me before letting go of our friends.

"Sure." he answered, I sighed before pulling Norman from his and fixing his polo.

"Then let me explain, all of us, our siblings, needs to escape from here and we your help Ray." I said to him seriously, he pondered seriously.

  Norman grabbed his shoulder and started to spit out the information, about the demons, the farms and the fact that our number one enemy is mom. Ray stared at us shocked, his hand over his mouth as if covering it from disgust and fear. I couldn't help but to feel pity for him, my arms moved on their own as I wrap them around Ray.

"Isn't that seriously bad? Oh! that explains the grated windows of the house!." Ray said and hugged me back, we both let go after a few seconds and he smiled to me.

"Actually, I'm surprised that you're believing us so easily and not doubting!" Emma yelled to Ray, crossing her arms above her chest.

"Huh? Of course I'd believe it, Norman and Lorraine wouldn't waste their times making up stupid lies." Ray said and smirked to her, I giggled to them before pulling Norman beside me and holding his hand.