𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦: "𝘙𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴"

Catalina's POV:After our conversation in the garden we didn't speak at all

Catalina's POV:
After our conversation in the garden we didn't speak at all. A week has passed and I've turned him down every time he tried to talk to me about anything else than work. When he went to the gym to work out I would stop my training and leave. When I sat in the swing and he would come i would leave. I didn't eat with Greta anymore because I didn't want to sit in the dining table with him. I'am just running away from my problems even though I know it's not the right way to deal with them. But I don't know what else to do. When he said it wasn't his choice to leave I believed him. I know why I'm really angry with him. It's not because he didn't say goodbye it's because he broke all his promises. He promised not to leave me, he promised he'll be with me forever. Maybe it wasn't his choice but things are as they are. Because it wasn't his choice it doesn't mean he didn't leave. When he left I chose anger over sadness and I still haven't changed my mind about my choice. It was better like this. Being angry felt better than feeling sad. It was just easier to blame him for everything. I know if I sat with him he would apologize and I don't want to destroy the little fairytale I have built to keep me sane all these years. It's better like this. I know it is.
I'm really glad he is just settling in for now, he doesn't need to go anywhere so I don't have to spend time with him. At least for now.

I'm now at the gym doing my daily training. As I take my earphones out of my ears to drink some water I hear someone's footsteps. Harry.
As I'm about to grab my things and leave the door opens, but it's not Harry. It's Greta. "Catalina I need you to go to the village to grab some things for me. Also you have to go by mr. Rodriguez's he says he has something new for you. Oh and go by Lily's too, you have to help her. And before I forget Harry is coming with you." "What! Why?" "Because he needs to grab some things too and he wants to see the village. He hasn't been there yet. Give him a tour too!" My annoyance is probably written all over my face because Greta immediately says: " I don't want any complaining and take that look off your face. Smile a little!" Perfect I have to go with him now, he's just going to slow me down . I grab my things and walk to my room.

After I have taken a shower and gotten dressed I walk downstairs to search for him. I meet Greta in the kitchen. "Greta!" "Go already Cata! I have to cook! Do you want to eat or not!"
"Yeah yeah I'm going where's Harry?" "Upstairs in his room, go get him." "But...."
"Now go!"
Should I go to his room? I wanted to prevent this as long as I could. I haven't been in there since he left. I get lost in my thoughts and before I realize it I'm outside of his door. I knock on it for about 5 times and when I get no answer in return I slowly open the door. Then I'm faced with a shirtless Harry with earphones on, sketching something in his sketchbook. He still draws...
"Oh Cata I didn't hear you there." I don't answer I just keep looking at him. I remember a Harry with no muscles at all. Long limbs and a chubby tummy... a child. But this...this is definitely not a kid, this is a man, a beautiful man full of tattoos covering his torso and his arms. How haven't I noticed them before, they make him even more appealing. My eyes immediately fall on a butterfly tattoo adoring his chest. I start to wonder why he would get a butterfly.
"You like what you see?" As soon as I hear him say that I snap out of it and smirk. "I've seen better don't get full of yourself." I see anger and maybe disappointment flash in his eyes for a split of a second. But after all, it's all lies, I haven't even kissed someone but he doesn't need to know that. It's not his business after all. "I came to tell you that in five minutes I'm leaving for the village and Greta told me you wanted to come. I'll be in the car. If you aren't there in five minutes I'll go without you." I turn around and leave before he can answer.
After 4 minutes and 37 seconds I get frustrated. What is he doing? I put the keys inside and as I'm about to start the engine I see Harry running my way. Loose curls flying all over the place, silk like skin beaming in the sunlight and green eyes anxiously looking at the car. "Get inside sir."