A Waiting Game

Your Pov:

After the literature club meeting ended, Natsuki and I headed to the dance club. I changed in the bathroom, putting extra make up over my bruises. I joined Natsuki and we stretched while waiting for everyone else. I got into a more complicated position. I went into a right split and Natsuki lifted my front leg to the front of my head, in front of my face. I held it for about two minutes before switchingand doing the other side. Just as we finished, everyone else came in. They got changed and stretched. We all talked for a bit before getting into our dance for the school festival. There was going to be a prop in the dance.

It was an 8 seat waiting room bench. We watched the choreography video and got to work. We brought the prop in and rehearsed. After an hour we had picked up most of the choreography and ran the dance without the video. We were mostly on time and took a break to get our costumes. We changed into them and ran through the dance again.

After that, Myo approached me, "Hey, you did really good. Do you happen to do ballet?" I nodded, "Thanks and yeah. Why?" She smiled, "If you and Natsuki are up to it, I would like you to do a ballet duet together." I smiled, "One moment please." I turned around and called to Natsuki, "Can you come here for a minute?" She called back, "Sure." She came over, "What's up?" I looked over at Myo, "Myo wants us to do a ballet duet. Do you want to?" Natsuki nodded, "Sure. It sounds fun." Myo giggled, "Great! We have spare pointe shoes and tights in the costume room if you need them." We nodded and walked away.

We went to the costume room and grabbed a pair of tights each. I went to the shelves of shoes and found my size. I grabbed the box and waited for Natsuki at the door. She eventually found hers and we went to change into the tights and shoes. When we came back, Myo sent us the video and gave us our costumes. We put them on and went over the dance.

We finished, and soon enough, it was time to go home. I looked at my phone to check the time and noticed I had a calendar notification. It read 'Dads Business Trip (2 months)'. He was going on his business trip today. I grabbed my bag and met Natsuki outside, "He's going on his business trip, so we can go back." She nodded, "Ok. I'll meet you at home." I walked to my locker and placed my dance clothes into it. Just as I closed the locker, I heard a voice behind me, "Hey." I turned, "Huh? Oh!" It was
(B/n). He looked at me, "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my house and hang out? I wanted to ask you earlier, but you left so fast."

I smiled, "Sure." He grabbed my hand and led me to his house. We went inside and dropped our bags by the door. We went to the living room and watched a scary movie. I was leaning on to his shoulder when a jumpscare happened. I jumped and clinged to him. He looked at me, "Are you ok?" I looked at him, "Yeah..." I gazed into his eyes as everything faded away. He gazed back and leaned in. I leaned in too. We kissed for a moment before I pulled away. I couldn't process what just happened. My sister is in love with him, yet he kissed me and I kissed back!

He pulled me into another kiss. This one was more passionate than the last. I couldn't help myself. I loved him too. My hands tangled in his hair as he picked me up from the couch. We went into his room and it becomes a blur from there. He put his body on mine and loved me for a night.

The next morning, I woke up naked under his blanket in his bed. He was still asleep. I couldn't believe what I did. I got dressed and grabbed my stuff before leaving. I didn't leave a note. I didn't want to. I went home, careful not to wake up Natsuki. I took a shower, washing the smell of him off me. I sat in the shower and cried silently for a while. I got out and changed before hiding in my empty room. I felt awful about it.

1 month later...

Its been a month since that incident. In that month, (B/n) asked Natsuki out. They're together now. Natsuki never suspected a thing. (B/n) and I rarely talk. Nothing could make me want to talk to him.

I checked my phone calender to check when my cycle was coming. I nearly dropped the phone in shock. My cycle was supposed to start three days ago. It's late! And it's never late! The only reason I could've missed it is because
....No! It can't be!

I went to the guest bathroom and checked through the cabinets. Luckily, they were in there. I pulled out a test from the box and read the instructions on how to take it. I did what it said and placed it on the sink counter. I closed my eyes and waited. This couldn't be happening right now. This would break Natsuki's heart if she found out. I had to tell (B/n).

The test beeped. I opened my eyes and slowly flipped it over.

It was...