Chapter Eighteen

"Louis..." Harry whispered as he walked into the room Louis had been put in on Hemmings ship.

Despite how much Harry had hurt Louis, the tiny prince ran to the man and let him wrap his strong arms around him.

"Missed you Hazza," Louis mumbled, eyes tearing up. Zayn watched from the doorway with sad eyes.

"I'm so sorry Louis. I would have never ignored you. I was under a trance by that siren, she had me under her spell. I promise she meant nothing to me. This month without you I haven't stopped looking for you or thinking of you. You are my number one, I love you."

Louis' eyes widened as he stared into Harry's eyes.

"Love me?"

Harry blinks, not realising what he had said. He smiles sitting on the bench next to Louis, he pulls the small prince into his lap.

"I love you so much. We may not have met on the best terms. I was a dick at first. But I learnt that you are the sweetest, most caring boy in the world... and yeah, I have completely fallen for you."

Louis smiled, biting his lip, "I... I love you too Harry. Missed you. Thought you forgot about me."

Harry shook his head 'no', "never, baby boy. Please, come back to the One Direction with me. Be mine and let me be yours. I never want to let you go again."

Louis nodded.

Zayn smiled from the doorway, winking at his friend as they locked eyes.

"Harry, Hemmings is still going to want 500 gold coi-" before Zayn could finish his sentence yells and screams were heard from the deck.

 Harry's eyes widened as he stood up, placing Louis on the seat alone.

"What the-" Harry began to mumble, taking a peek outside. He was shocked at what he saw. "Louis, stay here, do not leave this room."

The small boy nodded, curling his knees to his chest.

The two pirates raced outside. The ere was a brawl, all of Lukes crew were fighting Harry's crew. The latter was shocked by what he saw.

"What the fuck!" Harry yelled as he joined Liam in fighting against Luke's crew.

"Ashton just ran onto Hemming's ship Harry, no warning at all. He just killed him!" Harry's eyes widened, as to the side of the ship, was a dead Luke, sword sticking out of his chest as blood pooled around his body.

Harry was proud of Ashton, and suddenly had a new found respect for the man. He would have to thank him endlessly later.

"Harry watch out!" Niall screamed as he intercepted a sword which was about to hit Harry's neck. The Captain grunted, ducking before beheading the pirate who had just attacked him.

Within minutes, the sounds of metal against metal ceased and silence followed. Dead bodies were scattered around the ship. All of which belonged to Hemming's crew.

"Is that all of them?" Niall mumbled, wiping his arm, which had been cut and was dripping blood. Nothing that would kill him.

"Seems so..." Zayn said, eyes now turning to a panting Ashton, "that was a dangerous call Ashton." The man looked up meeting eyes with the raven-haired pirate. He looked ready to be chastised.

Instead Harry cut in, hugging the curly haired boy, "a brave decision, you have earn't my upmost respect. Welcome to the crew."

Ashton's smile went from one side of his face to the other as he pat the Captain's back.

"Thank you Cap'n. Thank you."

Harry nodded, as he took a step back, now looking back at the door Louis was in. All of the crew watched him with fond smiles. Niall was he first to speak up.

"Go get him Cap, you're made for one another."

Harry tipped his hat to the man.

He finally found his other half.

Two chapters left