Chapter Six

Forgot about this story, but I'm starting again. I promise I would xx Check out the new update schedule. Re-read if needed.

---

Louis stomped out and onto the deck a week later. A day with pirates was barley tolerable, a week though... Louis was considering jumping and letting the sharks have at him.

That fate seemed better than being stuck anywhere near Captain Harry fucking Styles. The only positive was that he had been given more freedom than his first few days onboard. No longer was he stuck in Harry's cabin day and night.

He had been given a job even, he was to  aid the cooks in preparing meals at morning, lunch and night. Louis was more than happy for he loved cooking.

Looking around the ship's deck he stumbled when a wave crashed against them before gaining his balance once more and walking towards Zayn who was steering the ship alone.

"Hello Zayn..." Louis mumbled.

He jumps up to sit on the edge of the boat, legs dangling off the ground.

The raven-haired man glanced at him, tying the boats wheel so the ship would travel in one direction. 

Right towards mermaids cove.

"Louis, I hear Harry let you out of the room. Or have you escaped?"

Louis can't help but chuckle at the cheeky grin Zayn gives him.

"Surprisingly that barbarian let me out. Actually haven't seen him for two days. Suits me."

Zayn rolls his eyes, leaning on a pole as he talks, "the Captain isn't bad once you get to know him kiddo."

It is in that second when Louis is about to open his mouth to protest that the man himself walks onto the deck. 

The clang of his leather and metal boots can be heard. If possible, as Harry enters the entire air surrounding them changes from one of nonchalance to dominance.

"Well glad to hear you think of me so highly." Harry mumbles with a smirk walking up and next to Zayn, "now Princess though... that isn't very safe sitting on the fence of our boat. I can't have you falling now. Off off." 

Louis doesn't move, merely glaring at the man. Harry deepens his voice asserting his dominance, "you be good to know when to follow an order Princess. Get off. You will fall."

The small prince growls, and in that moment he does the opposite of what Harrys says. Instead of jumping off the edge of the boat and back onto the safety of the deck he stands up - small feet clinging onto the tiny width of the fence.

Harry's eyes widen, "you have a death wish. I will repeat myself one more time, you are to come here right now." Harry points at the ground, right at his feet.

Again, Louis squints his eyes - almost as if he was challenging the man. He chooses to disobey and instead moves to taunt the man as he mocks a wobble, standing on one foot.

"Louis..." Zayn mumbles eyes filled with worry. He begins to step forth only for Harry to follow him. 

It is when Louis gasps foot slipping that the Captain finally darts forward, arms stretching to catch the tiny Prince.

But it is too late, a loud splash can be heard before Louis surfaces with a tiny scream falling from his lips.

"Man overboard!" Zayn yells, this has all of the crew rushing to the deck. 

Harry growls as he mumbles under his breath, "fucking disobedient shit...." He turns to Ashton barking his next order, "pull the anchor and get in a boat and row to him. Bring him back before the sharks get to him."

Zayn glances at the Captain, and he worries for Louis - he hasn't seen the man that angry in a while.

----

Louis shivers as he drips water sitting on the chair in the Captain's quarters, he is wrapped in a blanket around himself freezing. 

Harry did not look amused as he climbed back onto the ship, thankful for Ashton rowing to collect him from the freezing oceans.

The door opens slowly, loud creaks fill Louis' ear and he want's to hide because he knows the Captain is pissed.

"Princess... Princess... Princess..." Harry tuts as he stands in front of the small Prince. He is intimidatingly taller than the boy wrapped in a small blanket on the chair.

Louis bites his lip in worry.

"Didn't I tell... no order you to step down." Harry receives no response so he growls, "Did I?"

Louis gasps as he nods quickly, "y-yes Da-Daddy..."

The Pirate nods, happy with his response. His anger seems to dissipate and suddenly a sigh falls from the Captain's lips.

"Princess what on earth am I going to do with you.... Should take you over my knee."

Louis gasps as his eyes open innocently and he stares up at the pirate through his long lashes, "I'm not a child!"

Harry's stare goes cold once more, "you acted like one."

Louis is pouting now, and Harry's cold eyes break once more replaced by a softer emotion. Because Louis pouting is so fucking cute. The Pirate tilts his head to the left in realisation that the small caramel haired boy's lip is quivering, turning a quick blue.

"Fuck Princess you are really cold aye?"

Louis doesn't feel up to fighting, he merely nods.

Harry isn't sure what to Do, when Ashton was overboard they just threw him in the sun. But this is Louis, and Louis deserves better.

So in that second the heartless Captain does the only thing he can think off, he scoops the boy up and tucks him in the bed. Not a second later he crawls in behind him and pulls him close to his chest.

"Rest. Stay warm."

Louis whimpers as Harry's hand caresses his thigh, "I'm sorry..."

The pirate doesn't reply, just looks down at the boy in his arms. So scared, so submissive. Harry wishes he wanted to be here, if only.

What do you want to happen in this story?