Chapter Two

Louis breathed heavily as he looked around the room. It had to be the Captain's quarters. Standing up from the bed he used the candle to light his way, looking at the furniture.

There was a bed, perhaps a simple double bed? Nothing too big. There was also a bed side table. The Prince found some humour in the fact that all the furniture was literally screwed to the rough floor boards of the boat.

His giggles were short lived as he remembered the situation he was in.

He was a prisoner. He could be tortured, beaten, killed... he was so afraid.

Louis sighs as he sits at the small desk in the corner, looking through the paper work as he places the candle down on the birch wood.

He rubs at his wrist anxiously as his thoughts begin to consume him. He is a sheltered boy, a small prince who was just returning to his home after touring the world. He doesn't deserve this. To be on a pirate ship,being held hostage is a situation he never thought would be in.

He grew up with the belief that pirates are bad. They are bad people in his mind.

Louis gasps as the door open, almost knocking over the candle as he stands in alert. Staring at the entrance, he squints at the light streaming in.

There is a short man, however still much taller than him. He has raggy clothes and doesn't look half as nice as the Captain of One Direction.

"Ya know there is a fire lighter set there? Ya coulda turned on the other candles ya know."

Louis gulps as he stares at the brunette pirate with curly hair, he has an accent which Louis can't decipher. He slurs his words, but not drunkenly, just naturally.

He is evidently uneducated.

"I'm sorry," Louis whispered, backing into the corner as the pirate walked into the room, only now did the small prince notice the words'FRESHMEN' engraved on the rags the pirate was wearing.

"Wow, never been in Cap'in Styles' room." The pirate smiles, almost warmly as he explores the room. Louis stays in his corner, rubbing at the metal on his neck.

"Who are you?" Louis questioned softly as he bit his lip.

The raggy pirate stared at the boy before making a noise of recognition, "Me? M'Ashton - Harry's crew member." He paused before rolling his eyes, "okay i'm not part of his crew i'm 'fresh meat' as you can see. I wanna join, he hasn't accepted me yet. Initiation process."

Louis nodded slowly as he walked forward slightly, this wannabe seemed less scary than Harry.

"I'm here to collect you for a bath."

Louis eyes the man sceptically before questioning, "what are you going to put ice or acid in my bath or something?"

And Louis expects an answer from the rough slurred voice, not a dark, humourless laugh from the door.

"Do you want to be clean or not princess?" Louis stared up at the door, only to be greeted by the Captain. Immediately he begins backing into the corner of the room; he much preferred this Ashton character over Harry Styles' smirking face.

"Just wanna go home," Louis whispered, staring down at his feet.

"Ashton, make yourself useful somewhere else." Harry ushers the man away, almost emotionlessly before turning back to the small prince, "I thought we were past this princess. You are mine now; this is your home. Say yes Daddy if you understand."

"Why you aren't my daddy!" Louis pouted, stamping his small foot on the ground, however, gasped when he saw the dark look on Harry's face. He immediately corrected his words, as he curled in on himself under the Captain's glare, "I'm sorry Daddy. I understand Daddy."

And for once the Captain looked happy with Louis' response.

"I like to hear that come from your mouth."

Harry took a step forward; the small boy found the pirate's actions extremely intimidating.

"Now strip." Harry returned to sounding emotionless.

Louis gasped, "no you uncultured swine. I am the Prince of England!"

The small prince gasped when once again the Pirate grasped the collar around his neck, "now. Little princess."

And with a whimper, he was doing as he was told, taking off his expensive silk as Harry fell into his rocking chair, watching as the short boy stripped.

He couldn't help but smirk.

"Good boy." Harry commented, "now follow ." The tall man stood up, motioning with his finger for the boy to follow him. He watched as the prince frowned, a small whimper falling from his lips, holding his little penis in his fist and doing as he was told.

"NO Harry no!" Louis shouted as he noticed the Captain was motioning for him to walk out into the view of all the crew to see.

Suddenly with an eye roll, the Captain had picked up the small prince, throwing him over his shoulder effortlessly as he walked outside.

Louis kicked as he begged to be put down, only to receive a stinging slap to his ass.

Soon enough, he was back in a dark room as he was placed in a wooden tub of warm water. He stared up at the Captain with tear-filled eyes as he covered his body.

"Now princess, let's have a chat."

---

well i put off this update because i was inspiration-less.

It wasn't tooo bad, just not gr8 lol.