Chapter 1

Cartman's pov uwu
~
I'm standing outside KFC waiting for Kyle to show up for our date. This isn't our first date considering we've been going out for almost a year already. Wow I can't believe it's been that long. It's been the happiest time of my life I love Kyle so much. He makes me a better person and I couldn't see myself living without him.

I smile to myself, then look down at my phone to check the time. My smile falters when I read 5:05 on my lock screen. "That's strange he's 5 minutes late", I think to myself. I shrug and don't think much of it. Maybe he forgot something at home or something?

I decided to unlock my phone and look though my instagram. I see some weird memes about AirPods. They're a waste of money in my opinion. Time passes quickly after that and I realize it's now 5:15. "Where is he", I think to myself. I frown and send him a text. When he doesn't reply, I immediately began to panic.

"What if he's hurt oh no!" Was the first thought that came to mind. I quickly shove my phone into my pocket and speed walk down the sidewalk towards Kyle's house.

Just as I'm about to cross over into the next street, I notice two figures standing in the alley. They're both standing very close and it takes me a minute to realize what's happening. I blush and turn away, but then something caught my attention. I see bright curly red hair showing though the dark shadows. "K-Kyle?" I ask. I'm shaking. This couldn't be happening. He would never do something like this.

When I get closer, I realized it is indeed Kyle.
The love of my life and- Stan Marsh.
Kyle removes his lips from Stan's and gasps in my direction. "Eric it's not what it looks like!" He exclaims. But the damage has been done. I know exactly what it had looked like.

My boyfriend was making out with Stan Marsh in an alleyway.