Four...

Tristen was tired of going in blind.

The last session had broken her. Another three weeks passed and she wondered if she could even go back. Could she face him again after that? After walking away.

He didn't fight for her. Not that she'd really expected him to. Of course he hadn't. She was a client, plain and simple. Just another job for him. Another paycheck. And it made her feel sick.

But she didn't want to stay away. No, she was still weak for him, despite her frustration. She still needed the release and she knew she'd never find it anywhere else.

Els had suggested working with someone else, but Tristen wanted James. No one would be able to work her the way he had, she was sure of that. No one would bring her the pleasure he had.

So she made the call. Scheduling another appointment. Because if nothing else, Tristen was a glutton for punishment. She needed James. She needed to find a way to change things.

Bucky hadn't focused. He didn't sleep, barely making it to class. He blamed the late nights, but the truth was, he couldn't get her out of his head. The way she'd simply left. And he knew he couldn't avoiding seeing her without failing out of school.

He considered quitting his job. Going to her, confessing everything. Hoping she'd accept him. That she'd still want him if she knew everything. But he knew that wasn't an option.

If he quit, he'd lose his lucrative income. He'd barely be able to stay in school. And he needed to stay in school.

So he put his head down, did his job. No enjoyment, no happiness in it at all because Tristen was gone. He didn't even expect her to show up. Never in a million years did he expect to see her card in his box.

He looked over it, still in awe that she was there. He held his breath and opened the door. She wasn't in her usual position and he was admittedly surprised. The black lingerie barely covered her body as she sat, perched on the stool.

"Angel...," he breathed, taking her in and she smiled a bit. "You look exquisite." Her smile broadened and he couldn't help but be excited. Something had changed. But he didn't know what.

But he wanted to take a chance.

He'd thought it over for the last few weeks. What he could do to change things. And it silently prayed it would work. "May I touch you?," he asked carefully and made his way toward her. Her mouth parted slightly, a soft sigh escaping.

"Yes, Sir."

He moved, kneeling in front of her. His hands went to her bare thighs and he noticed her fingers twitch slightly. Trailing his hands up, over her hips, across her abdomen, he stopped just as he reached her breasts.

Another soft sigh and he felt himself twitch. He wanted her. Yearning to feel her. To know how wet she'd get for him. "You're beautiful," he breathed, completely in awe of her. She licked her lips, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Thank you, Sir."

He moaned quietly as he hands made their way up, feeling her soft skin that spilled from the black lace bra. He'd wanted this for so long. To touch her everywhere. Let her feel his absolute dedication. He was mesmerized, little whimpers falling from her perfect lips.

"I wanted to do something different," he sighed, squeezing lightly. "If you'll indulge me, my sweet, sweet Angel." His words wrapped around her. Warm and sweet like honey. She knew she'd give him anything he wanted.

"Anything, Sir," she breathed. Her chest heaved, her body buzzing with anticipation.

"I know you wanted to touch. And as much as I'd love you to," he said, emphasizing his words with a moan, "my boss would have my ass. But...," he went on, dipping his head, kissing over the swell of her breasts, earning a filthy moan from her that threatened to made his cock even harder.

He reached into a small box, putting something into her hand. She rolled it around, a small gasp coming from her. "If you can be good, and play with that beautiful pussy...," he whispered, nipping at her skin before flicking on the small bullet, "I'll let you watch me fuck my hand just for you."

The moan that came from her made his weak. "Jesus, Angel...," he sighed, "that's a pretty sound. Can you do it for me? Can you get yourself off? Moan for me, louder and louder?," he asked and she nodded furiously. "Ye-yes, Sir," she whimpered.

"Good girl."

He stood, pulling his shirt off. "Now, I'm going in the next room. There'll be a camera. You can see me. I can see you, understand," he asked and she nodded. "Words, Angel," he growled a bit and she blushed. "I understand, Sir."

"Good girl. When I close the door, you're allowed to take off the mask. You won't be able to see my face. But you'll see...everything else. Understood?," he said and she nodded once more, adding a soft 'yes, Sir."

He hummed in approval, leaning over to kiss her shoulders. "I want to see you come undone for me. But...you don't cum until I do, sweetheart. You'll watch me blow for you, do you understand? And then, baby, you can cum for me."

She bit her lip, whispering another 'yes, Sir,' before he stood again. "Camera is here," he walked toward the wall and turned it on. "When the door closes, I'll let you know when to remove the mask, my Angel. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir...," she breathed, barely able to focus.

He let the door lock behind him and switched on the camera. Stripping the remaining clothes, he kneeled on the small bed, adjusting himself so he was seen from the neck down. Satisfied, he smiled a bit, seeing her. "Mask off, baby."

She did as he asked, gasping softly at the sight of his toned body. His hand gripped his hard cock and her mouth watered. She wanted to touch him, wrap her lips around him. Make him feel as good as he made her feel.

"Turn the vibrator on," he instructed and she did so, letting the buzzing bullet touch her clit with a moan. He worked his cock, slowly at first. His eyes trained on her face, intently watching him. This excited him. Made him harder.

He knew he wouldn't last.

"Moan, Angel. Fuck! Lemme hear those sweet sounds," he whined, pumping in time with her movements. He ached to bury himself inside her, kiss her lips, make her cry out for him. Her moans increased, watching him fuck his hand faster.

"Ugh, fuck!," he groaned, already closer than he wanted to be. She circled the small bullet over her clit and he could see her wetness. "Oh baby! My Angel...," he panted, "I'm so close." His muscles tensed, his strokes sloppy.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum...," he whimpered, his eyes trained on her soaking cunt. He wanted to taste her, bury his face in her folds. Make her his completely. His head fell back and a strangled moan ripped from his throat. "All for you, baby! Ah fuck, it's all for you," he panted, ropes of cum painting the mattress and his bare chest.

He watched as she did the same, head falling back, his name falling from her pink lips over and over as she came, it was bliss. Music to his ears, hearing her moan his name. He wanted this moment to last. It was perfect.

Little did he know, it was about to fall apart.