Two...

Two hellish weeks later, ten days of avoiding Tristen like the plague, Bucky wondered if she'd show up the the club again. It hadn't been easy, keeping his eyes to himself in class.

He'd grown used to it the past four years, being invisible to her. To be fair, he'd done it to himself. She seemed completely out of his league, so he never even bothered.

Of course, he'd played it over and over in his head, how he'd approach her. She'd laugh at some stupid joke. He'd take her to dinner. They'd fall in love. But Bucky, well, Bucky never had the courage. So he simply admired her from afar.

He never imagined it would be like this.  Her at his mercy. Submissive to him. She was literally the last person he ever expected to see. And it made him question everything.

What if she found out? How would she react? Would she be disgusted by him, disappointed that he was the one? Or would she see it differently? Either way, he knew he couldn't speak a word to her.

Not like he had the courage anyway.

He'd tried talking to Steve. But his only advice amounted to, "I don't know what to tell ya, Bro." Unhelpful. Some best friend he was. So, he figured he'd just wait it out.

When he saw her card in his box, he was beyond excited. He'd feared she wouldn't come back. Yet, here she was. Another night, laid out for him. God damn fantasy girl.

"How are you feeling?," he asked, closing the door and she nodded. "Good, Sir." It made his cock twitch in his track pants. He wanted this so badly, needed it almost as much as she did.

"Healed well," he hummed, examining her, "any soreness?," he asked and she shook her head. "No, Sir. It's fine." He hummed again, trailing his fingers over the paddles as he passed.

"So what will it be, Angel? My hands again, or would you like to experiment?" He hoped desperately for the latter. She sighed softly and thought for a moment. "I'd like to experiment."

He grinned, pulling the smallest one from its hook and sat it down next to her before moving behind her. "May I touch you?," he asked and she sighed a soft,'yes, Sir,' effectively making his cock twitch again. He smacked both cheeks lightly, getting the blood flowing.

She moaned a bit and he had to bite back one of his own. He picked up the small paddle and gave it a test swing, debating how hard to go. She'd done so well before. "Was last time...effective, Angel?," he asked and she nodded.

"Yes, Sir. Tremendously."

He bit his lip and took a deep breath. "And why is that?," he asked, landing a hard blow over her right ass cheek. She cried out, gripping the stool and tried to compose herself. "Be-because you made me feel so good, Sir. You ma-ma-made me cum."

Her words set him on edge. God, he wanted her.

"Good girl," he praised, reaching around to cup her cheek and she nuzzled against his hand. "So good for me." She sighed softly, practically purring. "Thank you, Sir."

He fought back another moan before landing a second blow. She cried out louder, making the hair on the back of his neck stand up. She certainly had some affect on him.

"Color, Angel?," he whispered and she nodded, "gre-green, Sir." He nodded to himself, landing three in quick succession, causing her to moan obscenely. "Jesus...," he mouthed, watching her ass turn red. He wondered just how much she could take.

"You're doing beautifully, Angel...," he commented and she arched her back, causing him to trail the tips of his fingers down her spine. She shivered, her body erupting in goosebumps. His body instinctively did the same.

He felt high, like he was flying. Euphoric. Never had anyone made him feel this alive. Two more blows, making her whimper and he pulled back. "Take a breath, Angel. God, you're doing so well."

She keened at the praise, realizing in that moment just how desperately she'd craved that, too. She wondered what he looked like, his voice completely enraptured her. She thought about it, the way it enveloped her.

"Ready for more?," he asked and she nodded, gripping the stool. "Yes, Sir. I need more." He grinned, setting the paddle aside before retrieving a slightly larger one. "Let's see what you can handle, hmm my little Angel?"

She moaned as he trailed it over her ass, giving each cheek a light tap. It was certainly larger and heavier. She wondered if she could handle it. She'd never had anything besides a hand before that night.

"Tell me...have you been bad?," he asked and she nodded. "So bad, Sir," she whined, "please. I need it. I need your punishment." He had to adjust himself, already so hard it hurt. The way she whined, begged. It was almost too much.

"Grip the stool, Angel," he breathed, bracing himself. He knew if she moaned like the time before, he'd blow his load again. He still hadn't gotten that sound out of his head.

He watched her anchor herself and brought the paddle down hard. "Fuck!," she cried out, her body tensing up. "Yes, Sir, more!" Bucky held himself together but his cock was twitching. He needed a release and soon.

Two more swift swats and Tristen felt her climax cresting. She was going to cum like this, and he hadn't even touched her like before. She was in awe. "Pl-please, Sir," she whined, "oh god!," she moaned as he landed one final blow and her release rushed through her, screaming out loud as she came.

Bucky's mind was blown. He couldn't believe it. That was certainly a first for him. "Good god, Angel...," he said in disbelief, "you're perfect." She blushed, her body still shaking with aftershocks. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and her legs nearly gave when he finally helped her up.

Another half an hour of aftercare, she laid blissfully in his arms. She wanted to remove the mask so badly, look into the eyes of this man that had brought her so much pleasure. But she was worried.

She knew she'd reach a breaking point, that she'd need to know or she'd have to give this up, give him up. She couldn't let herself fall for this man, and she knew soon she'd be tired of going in blind.