Cast/ back story

Olivia Holt as Faith Mikaelson

Rest of legacies cast as themselves

BACKSTORY: as you know Faith has lost a lot of people and she didn't want to risk knowing what it felt like to loose Hope so she tried to loose all connections with the Mikaelson family and doesn't even like being called by that name. Because caroline is also a mother to Lizzie and Josie (via surrogate) and Alaric is their dad she looks towards Alaric as a father figure. Even though she doesn't show it she cares about Hope. Faith is 18. Also when Klaus realized he could reproduce he also called the most recent person he did it with besides hayley which is caroline and asked her to find out. She was pregnant and had her baby like normal. However when her mom died and she turned off her humanity, Caroline wasn't stable enough to be a mother so Faith spent about two years with her father when she was a baby and came back when Lizzie and Josie were born. Everything follows tvd line and they open the Salvatore school. Faith is 8 around this time and Klaus is held captured by marcel. When Klaus returns he sees hope and Faith. The hollow happens so Klaus Elijah Rebekah and kol stay apart like the storyline. Hope goes to the Salvatore school for the first time as Faith returns. Season -5  Hope and Faith got suspended and even though Faith could've stayed with her mom she chose to go with her sister since she doesn't see that side of the family often. Season 5 storyline normal except in the note Caroline has for when hayley died she says Faith will be attending the funeral shortly. After Klaus and Elijah die Faith can't bear the thought of loosing Hope or anyone else so she stays away from the Mikaelson family and barely keeps in contact. She doesn't even like to use the surname Mikaelson. She still shares a dorm with Hope but they don't talk unless they're arguing. She's really close with Lizzie and Josie.

If you have anymore questions please comment below! Don't forget to vote and share!

xoxo ~kennedy