Chapter 4

*BACK TO PRESENT*

Adam, Y/n and Lawrence were still sitting in their corners of bathroom. Adam looked up at Lawrence.

"Are you sure it's him? " Lawrence replied, nodding slightly.

"Yeah, I'm sure. " Lawrence replied, nodding slightly.

"How do I know your telling the truth? " he shouted. "You could be the one who put me in this room! "He yelled at Lawrence.

Lawrence rolled his eyes. " I'm in exactly the same situation you're in."he said slowly.

"Wrong! "Adam yelles, standing up.
" Wrong! You've got one thing we don't:information."He bent down and picked up the fragment of broken glass from the mirror, and held it up in front of his face.

"Now you either tell us what is really going on, or I'll cut-" He stopped. He was closely examining the glass shard in his hand. He flipped it over twice, studying it, then looked over to the rest of the mirror on the wall.

"What's wrong Adam" Y/n asked.

"It's a two-way mirror! "He said.

He dropped the shard on the floor carefully, then picked up a loose padlock from the floor behind him. He picked it up then hurled it as hard as he could at the huge mirror on the wall. The whole thing shattered into pieces. Lawrence and Y/n was startled at the sound of the shattering. As the glass fell away, the three of them noticed a clear piece of glass in the wall a camera with a red light behind it.

In a different room, in an unknown location, a sinister man was watching Adam, Lawrence and Y/N on a computer screen. He saw them staring into the camera. He raised up a gloved hand and waved at the screen.

"I can see you"he said to the video feed say" So that what this is, reality TV! "

The man still taunting, said "Don't look at me, I can't help you. "

"Can you hear me in there? Huh?" Adam was shouting at the camera. "I'm having a blast! "

He began picking up pieces of debris and start throwing it at the camera glass.

"This is the most fun I've had without lubricant! Make sure you're getting everything"he was still throwing debris at the glass. He was clearly unconvinced by all the 'Jigsaw Killer' nonsense and thought this was all just a sick prank.

" That's not going to do anything, "Y/n scoffed.

" You just want it to run on us"Adam said.

"Well you won't stop it. " Lawrence said. "That's why we can't cut through these chains. It's why you won't break the glass. Everything possible angle has been pretty thought out by him"

"You sound like you admire this prick"Adam said.

" To overcome something you have to understand what a perfect engine it is"Lawrence explained. "It's how you fight disease."

"Sorry to break this little conversation but we really need to focus" Y/n said a little annoyed. "Now the tape told us to find an X. That X has to be somewhere in this room. Help me find it."

Lawrence got up and help but Adam didn't help them. He couldn't believe how calm Lawrence was in this situation anymore.

"How can you be calm Doctor Guy when your wife and kid are out there?" Adam said accusingly. "He got them too. He could be doing anything to them right now. Are you thinking about that?"

"Adam don't-" Y/n but was cut off by Lawrence.

"I am thinking about that!" Lawrence snapped angrily. He sighed then paused for a moment, then his tone changed back to calm. "I can't help thinking about the last thing I said to my daughter."