Chapter 6

*BACK TO THE PRESENT*

The depressed and crazy Tapp was still in his messed up apartment still thinking of that day when he lost his partner to one of the Jigsaw traps. Now he's so desperate to catch the Jigsaw killer.

"I had you on your knees,"Tapp muttered to himself. "You were running, you were running scared because we had you, I'm going to close this case." He picked up a small framed photograph of Sing that he kept on his table. "Right, Sing?" He said to the photograph. "Right? We're gonna close it, Sing."

*BACK IN THE BATHROOM*

Lawrence, Y/n and Adam were still sitting there in silence. Adam was still looking at the photo of Alison and Diana. "Excuse me?" Lawrence said annoyed. "What?" Y/n said irritatedly. "Just because we're trapped in this bathroom with you doesn't mean we have to report to you every ten seconds!" Adam said, also irritated. Lawrence just sighed. "I really don't see the point of us not helping one another." "Well, what do you want us to do,?"Adam said, "we're on a leash." " That's exactly why we need to talk. We need to think." Lawrence said. "I am thinking!" Adam told him getting pissed off. "Well don't keep me in the dark about what you're thinking!" Lawrence snapped. 'God would you please be quiet, I have a headache, I'm tired and hungry. I'm sure we all wanna get out of this hellhole, but if you two keep complaining and bickering, we're never going to get out. So would you both shut up." Yn told them off annoyed with both of them.

After Y/n went off on them they just sat there quietly, but something about Lawrence's statement triggered something in Adams mind, he suddenly had an idea. "Turn off the lights!" Adam shouted at Lawrence. "What?" Lawrence replied back. "Turn them off now please" Adam said. "Why?" "Yeah why Adam?." Both Y/n and Lawrence questioned him. "Just turn them off for a second!" Adam said impatiently. Y/n stared at Adam strangely for a few seconds then looked towards Lawrence. "Just do what he said." Y/n told him.

Lawrence did as he was told and turned off the lights. Adam looked around for a quick second and saw the wall behind Lawrence was a glow in the dark X painted on the tiles. "Jesus, behind you!" Adam called out. Both Y/n and Lawrence turned around and saw it, surprised. "How come we didn't see that before?" Lawrence questioned, "The lights hadn't charged it."Y/n replied. "It must be glow in the dark paint or something."Adam also answered.

Lawrence flipped the lights back on. All three of them winced slightly at the change in the brightness.  Lawrence picked up his hacksaw and started hitting the X on the wall, the tiles broke off easily, and behind the wall Lawrence saw a small brown box with a hinged lid. Everyone grinned with delight as Lawrence placed it on the ground in front of him. "Open it!" Adam said excitedly, "It's locked. Where's that key, the one from my envelope, where is it?" Lawrence asked them. Adam bent down behind him and picked up the key. He  tossed it to Lawrence, who put it through the lock and twisted it.

The lid opened with ease, reaching inside the box he pulled out a cell phone he smiled with relief. "Cellphone. Most beautiful invention on the planet!"Adam said with a big smile on his face. Lawrence reached into the box again and pulled out a cigarette and Adam let out a Joyful laugh and Y/n just rolled her eye's. "Make that the second most beautiful invention! Give me that!" Adam said, reaching his hand out. "Are you insane" Y/n looked at him like he had two heads "She's right, you wanna put something we found I'm this room in your mouth?" Lawrence questioned him. "Yes, I'm willing to risk it! Give me that sweet cancer!".

Lawrence found another cigarette in the box, followed by a lighter and a small folded up note, He unfolded the note and it said: 'The cigarettes are harmless, I promise. Smoking is only poisonous when it ends in bloodshed. Think about this- you don't need a gun to kill Adam! Lawrence looked up at Adam. "May I please have the cigarette?"Adam said, growing impatient. Still ignoring Adam's request Lawrence picked up the cellphone and flipped it open. "I'm trying the police,"Lawrence told them. "You really think whoever this is will make it that easy for us plus we don't even know where the fuck we are." Y/n said but Lawrence didn't listen he dialed the cellphone, but a weird beeping noise came out of the phone, saying the call can not be made. "Shit. This was meant to receive calls, not make them." He paused deep in thought. "Wait a minute… this had happened before."