Chapter 5

Chapter 5-

Cecilia's POV:

We had to be there early on the game on friday.It was just me,Stella and Stiles.Just like old times.

We were here as a couple of fans were coming in.I wore my new heels with a pair of dark jeans and a Max jersey he gave us when he made it onto the team.I wore my jersey under my jacket and Stella wore the same thing.Except different heels,jeans and jacket.

"These chairs are comfy."I smiled snuggling into one.

"I know.My dad rarely get's these seats."Stella smiled.

"Oh did you tell cece about the trip?"Stiles asked her.

"What trip?"I asked curiously.

"Me and Stiles are going to Toronto(AN:Yeah!Represent!haha)..."She said looking down.

"What for?How long?"

"It's to go look at the University of Toronto."She said looking down.

"Why there?"I asked.

"I was only going to see because if Jackson get's drafted to Toronto then...I want to be with him.But I am not sure because I don't want to leave you either."I was a bit upset that she might leave me for Jackson...but I couldn't hold her back.I love her like a sister and I didn't want to stop her from being happy.

"Are you alright?"She asked.

"Yea.How long will you be gone?"

"Five days."Stiles spoke up and said.Five days wasn't a lot.It just meant I would have to chat with other people.

"When?"

"Next week.It's so short notice because it's the last two spots left."

"Your going to miss the game."I pointed out.

"It's one game.And it's your turn to be the superstar.My dad said he will drive you considering...you know."She knew about my parents.They were my foster parents.My real mom and dad couldn't take care of me.They weren't rich,like my new parents were and my new parents didn't approve of soccer.They said it wasn't lady like.So to make it better I wore expensive clothes to please my super model "mother".She was trying to get me to do modelling but I wasn't sure yet.

"I will be here when you kids get back."I smiled.

"I knew you weren't going to be mad...mmm...I smell popcorn."She said wiggling her eyebrows.I laughed lightly.

"I will go get some.Stiles whatcha' want?"I asked.

"Sprite and fries."He said.

"Sprite and popcorn."Stella chimed.I smiled walking up the stairs and went to the opening concession stand.I told the young girl my order and she went to prepare it.

"Hungry already,cecilia?"Someone asked.Max stood next to me wearing his uniform and I bit my tongue hard to stop myself from doing anything.

"Who can resist concession stand popcorn?"I smiled.

"I agree with you on that.I take it Stella told you about next week?"

"Yea...Kind of sucks.Got to go to school alone."I said kind of sadly.

"Listen cecilia I have a camp next week where I have to bring someone to train with us.Everyone on the team is doing it.I was bringing Stella but since she can't go...would you like to go with me?"Was he asking me this?a whole week with him?Playing soccer?With him!?

"Seriously?What about Stephen?"

"He has to train for soccer with his team.It's free and you get free pass to not go to school and not be accounted for.It's also good for university applications."He pointed out.