4- Telling everyone

"Yes cough up mcgee" Me and tony turned around to see abby and mcgee stood at the door "how long have you been stood there" Tony asked while giving Mcgee a mean look. "Long enough" Abby walked in and punched me on the shoulder "ouch what did i do to deserve that?" You never told me you were in love with the guy."

"Shona did you tell her we were together?" Tony asked me

"No i swear i Didn't" Abby looked smug "she Didn't tell me i worked it out" Mcgee piped up "how did you figure it out i couldn't and I'm a trained investigator"

"Obviously not as good as you thought" everyone laughs. Shona looked into Tonys eyes "thats 2 down 5 to go" Tony kisses her. "Were really doing this"

"Yea no objections from me" they kiss again. "Shit look at the time i have to go or your dad will have my balls on a plate. Right you 2 you dont know anything" Abby and Mcgee agreed to keep quite. "Remember tony keep in my dads good books. Tony and Mcgee walk up to the squad room "sorry were late boss" Tony and Mcgee said together. Gibbs smacked them on the back of there head "now that you have graced us with your presence lets get back to work" *ring ring* Gibbs answerd his phone. "Abbys got something" they all make there way to Abbys lab "what you got abs?"Gibbs yelled as he enters the room" he stops when he sees Abby and Shona looking at a board covered in pictures "what is this" Zeva asked in confusion.

"Its a board of Halloween costumes me and shona are struggling on what to ware" Abby explained "Yea so far im tourn between baby from dirty dancing or sandy from grease" Shona explained. "Ok what you got that helps out case?" Gibbs asked nicely "Sorry dad, we found blood that wasn't our victims and loads of finger prints were running them through AFAS now over to you Abby" Shona pointed at Abby "Thank you shona, Duckie pulled two bullets from the body and there different rounds from different guns"

"Thanks girls" Gibbs said as he left Shona stops him "Dad do you want to go for dinner tonight"

" yea sure is everything ok?"

"Yea everything's fine"

"Ok ill meet u up in the squad room when you have finished" Gibbs said as he left. Later that day Tony come down to the lab with some blood samples "Abby, Shona anyone hear" he yelled. Shona came from around the corner "sorry cafpow brake,what can i help you with?" Tony hands her a blood sample "blood from Duckie" Shona takes the sample from him and puts it on Abbys desk. "So how are you?" Tony asked shona awquadly "Tony calm down no one is hear" she reassured him. Tony grabbed Shona's arm and walked around the corner were no one would see them, he lifted her up and kissed her passionate. They broke apart Tony sighed " i cant wait to tell people" Shona held his face and reassured him "just a few more hours I promise" he kissed her on the cheek "ill see you later i need to get back" Tony left and Shona went back to work.

A few hours later Shona was finishing up in the lab for the day and then made her way up to the squad room only to find her dad wasn't there yet, she approaches Tony "i cant do this" he grabbed her hand "what why whats up"

Shona started to panic "i know as soon as he finds out hes going to flip at me then he will fire you or even i he doesn't he will make your life a living hell" Tony sits her down "Shona it will be ok i promise" Gibbs walks in "Shona are you ready to go?" Shona stands up actually i have something to tell you,Gibbs sits down "Whats up? Tony holds Shona's hand she takes a deep breath "me and Tony are together,i taught you had a right to know"